HA HA HA OSHA suspends Biden mandate

jtssrx

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Oh it will if they don’t like lawsuits 

So now companies can’t require their employees get these shots, all of a sudden? No company needed a federal mandate to do it before and I doubt it will stop any of them now, if they still want to. The federal mandate was just a scapegoat and a political ploy to make it look like Joey was trying to keep his campaign promise. Nothing more, nothing less. 

29 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So now companies can’t require their employees get these shots, all of a sudden? No company needed a federal mandate to do it before and I doubt it will stop any of them now, if they still want to. The federal mandate was just a scapegoat and a political ploy to make it look like Joey was trying to keep his campaign promise. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Not for a current employee. A new hire they can 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will if you get a lawyer and serve them.

100%

they thought they had the protection of the fed. Not anymore 

and now they are aware the Supreme Court won’t have their back 

this will be lawsuit heaven for ambulance chasers 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Not for a current employee. A new hire they can 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will if you get a lawyer and serve them.

So all of the healthcare workers, Ford employees, etc, that have been forced by their employers to get the shots can now just miraculously tell their companies to fuck off and sue them? Last I knew, private companies can still make this a requirement for employment with or without some stupid federal mandate.  

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So all of the healthcare workers, Ford employees, etc, that have been forced by their employers to get the shots can now just miraculously tell their companies to fuck off and sue them? Last I knew, private companies can still make this a requirement for employment with or without some stupid federal mandate.  

For an experimental vaccine?  The narrative is failing, hold the line.

• Like 1

Plenty that don’t know that it what they are signing.  Companies are now coming up with new employment agreements and non-disclosure agreements in record numbers. In those agreements are hold harmless clauses.

Beware.  Ask!  Read!

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ford did that company wide?