Biden Dumping Harris???

jtssrx

This just shows you what dirty, motherfukkin, corrupt, lying bastards they are. 

Kamala attacked Biden in the debate, then later said when questioned, " It was a debate, it was a debate! " She laughed about it. Lester Holt interview on Youtube.

This broad is a fukkin cunt. 

Harris named president, could bring a civil war, or close to it.  

• Gold Member
On 11/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, CFM said:

Just as important, even publicly she hates Biden and calls him a racist. What a partnership. Lololololol

She called him a racist during the Dem debates. She is your garden variety lying, say anything to get a vote piece of shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here’s a fun framing….

During Biden’s annual checkup (was there a cognitive test, btw?), he was sedated.  Before going under, Biden handed over temporary Presidential power to Harris.

Effectively, Harris became the first female President, not Hillary.  And, what notable action occurred while she was President?  The acquittal of Rittenhouse.

Good job, President Harris and suck it, HRC.  :lol:

• Haha 1

They’ve painted themselves into a precarious corner here 

she’s just very unelectable on her own. And joe could die anytime. They know VP is just a token position. But running her for president? Big mistake 

but she’s an extremely power hungry cunt and I highly doubt she goes away quietly 

On 11/21/2021 at 7:28 PM, ACE said:

They’ve painted themselves into a precarious corner here 

she’s just very unelectable on her own. And joe could die anytime. They know VP is just a token position. But running her for president? Big mistake 

but she’s an extremely power hungry cunt and I highly doubt she goes away quietly 

X1000  It's not a nervous laugh, it's a laugh of derision. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:32 PM, CFM said:

Biden mentioned he’s going to run again in ‘24. :)

I hope he does. Kamala has no chance. Based on what we’ve seen in the last year I doubt he can get re-elected. Biden and this admin are like a bad joke.

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I hope he does. Kamala has no chance. Based on what we’ve seen in the last year I doubt he can get re-elected. Biden and this admin are like a bad joke.

The only hope is to run the incumbent president then he steps down if he wins 

or

a kamala\bootyjudge ticket :lol: