Dershowitz says Rittenhouse should be acquitted

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was never a cop, and yes I'm basically broke. A relative lets me stay at their place in a spare room, ( porch, mudroom, etc. ). Fuck off and die, WINNI-FAG. 

Noted. And stop crying. It’s unbecoming.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was never a cop, and yes I'm basically broke. A relative lets me stay at their place in a spare room, ( porch, mudroom, etc. ). Fuck off and die, WINNI-FAG. 

I knew it! You're a dupe of @Mainecat  :lol: 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Noted. And stop crying. It’s unbecoming.

Agreed

And if that quote of his ain't signature worthy for all the guys who continually feed that troll, I don't know what is!! :lol2:

• Like 1

For sure will have it I when I get to my PC. Speaking of which I don’t see any of that stuff -sigs , locations, etc when on my phone. I wonder why? Anybody know?

Edited by CFM

Sooo, I just found out this kid went right to the cops on the street immediately after this happened?  Well, wtf?  So, any verdict of guilty will also mean, don’t fucking turn yourself in…plan for worse case scenarios, escape and evade.

Got it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sooo, I just found out this kid went right to the cops on the street immediately after this happened?  Well, wtf?  So, any verdict of guilty will also mean, don’t fucking turn yourself in…plan for worse case scenarios, escape and evade.

Got it.

When he finally got away from the mob attacking him for putting out a dumpster fire he went right to the cops with his hands in the air. Prosecution claims he was an "Active shooter"  :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When he finally got away from the mob attacking him for putting out a dumpster fire he went right to the cops with his hands in the air. Prosecution claims he was an "Active shooter"  :lol: 

Unbelievable.  It really is.

I can’t wait to see the jury come back with a guilty of ANY CHARGE and the judge declare a mistrial or, throw out the verdict all together.

3 hours ago, nacapster said:

I guess Glock boy punched his own grandmother in the face. And skateboard punk had a history of domestic violence. Yep, they were all winners but what else would you expect from rioters, looters, & arsonists? 

On a side note, how in the fuck is this about race??? One white guy shot 3 other white guys !!!

The media and the radical left  have spun it that way. They are looking for a guilty verdict, claiming that if the defendant was black and shot 3 other blacks....there is no way  a black shooter would be let off or  could claim self defense..So if Rittenhouse walks its because of his "white privilege".

All total nonsense of course....in reality, if  Rittenhouse  is found guilty it will be because they caved to what amounts too black privilege.

Plus its a remnant of the Blake fiasco and all its racial overtones.

I guarantee if Rittenhouse was black and shot these 3 whites they would have come back with a not guilty verdict by  now..... the deliberation would have been done within hours.

P

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The media and the radical left  have spun it that way. They are looking for a guilty verdict, claiming that if the defendant was black and shot 3 other blacks....there is no way  a black shooter would be let off or  could claim self defense..So if Rittenhouse walks its because of his "white privilege".

All total nonsense of course....in reality, if  Rittenhouse  is found guilty it will be because they caved to what amounts too black privilege.

Plus its a remnant of the Blake fiasco and all its racial overtones.

I guarantee if Rittenhouse was black and shot these 3 whites they would have come back with a not guilty verdict by  now..... the deliberation would have been done within hours.

“No JusTyce, nO PeiSe!!”

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Got it.

There is video of the first wave of cops driving right by him with his rifle over his shoulder and his arms in the air.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

253715984_4948237675200248_3675531951999204131_n.thumb.jpg.dac5b0bbd6ee65073c9e7d644799ff6d.jpg

Same bullshit happened in Minneapolis just a few months before - as soon as the Guard was called, 99% of the crap was over, like it should have been before it even got to that point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why post totally fake bullshit?

Prove it bullshit 

Then go over to the truck driver thread you hit with sbit then ran like a bitch afterwards refusing to awnser why the driver is full of shit. 

Or just be your usual pussy self when asked to defend your stance and pretend you don't see it 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Same bullshit happened in Minneapolis just a few months before - as soon as the Guard was called, 99% of the crap was over, like it should have been before it even got to that point.

Yep . Just like should have happened night fucking 1 every cop in a 300mi radius should have been marching a line knocking that shit down 

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Why do you constantly support and stand up for Pedophiles? ..

Screenshot_20211117-111624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of corse he is a little 5 3 man 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We know 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody would talk about your Money situation if you didn't....🤷‍♂️

And FWIW money doesnt equal happiness 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

This

maybe-reason-hate-rittenhouse-align-more

46 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I was talking about Mainefag...but I guess 550 would fall into that category also 🤷‍♂️

You boyz better pray that Kyle walks, 'cause if he's convicted, I'll be handing out " OWNAGE ", big time.