Yellowstone on in 9 minutes.

XCR1250

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Season 4 has been kind of a let down so far. There’s been some moments that have been pretty good, but overall I’m waiting for it to get to the point of being as great as the past seasons. 

It's only been one episode, albeit, a 2 hour one, but things will ramp up I'm sure?

I binged watched the previous 3 seasons and some shows were meh at times but overall, most were really good. Going to watch tonight's episode tomorrow night to avoid all those friggen commercials, however.  

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Season 4 has been kind of a let down so far. There’s been some moments that have been pretty good, but overall I’m waiting for it to get to the point of being as great as the past seasons. 

Wasn't impressed with Rip tossing the snake and the quick end,,,thought a little fisticuffs were in order there. Kayce's wife wasn't on enough either :nudie:.It's ok though ,,it'll get better

24 minutes ago, irv said:

It's only been one episode, albeit, a 2 hour one, but things will ramp up I'm sure?

I binged watched the previous 3 seasons and some shows were meh at times but overall, most were really good. Going to watch tonight's episode tomorrow night to avoid all those friggen commercials, however.  

Some of these guys sure get fired up for this show. Ha! I quit watching it last season after it got ridiculous, though I did watch the finale. I bet viewing demographic is about 75% chicks. I did tune again for the season premiere and didn’t think it was as bad as I expected so I’ll keep watching until it gets really bad again. 

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

Some of these guys sure get fired up for this show. Ha! I quit watching it last season after it got ridiculous, though I did watch the finale. I bet viewing demographic is about 75% chicks. I did tune again for the season premiere and didn’t think it was as bad as I expected so I’ll keep watching until it gets really bad again. 

If it gets stupid like the Walking dead did for me, I too will quit watching it, but until then, I will continue as I still find it exciting and interesting for the most. Truthfully, after binge watching it like I did, I needed to take a break from it. I guess some are built for that better than others. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

If it gets stupid like the Walking dead did for me, I too will quit watching it, but until then, I will continue as I still find it exciting and interesting for the most. Truthfully, after binge watching it like I did, I needed to take a break from it. I guess some are built for that better than others. 

I had to quit walking dead after a while but the first few seasons were awesome 

the pace of this show comes and goes. Sometimes they take a few episodes to build up something really good. Some episodes are pretty slow 

I had to catch the second showing.  It’s a little slower than I was expecting I guess.  I am beginning to like Casey more though.

Did catch a bit of that “Mayor of Kingstown” show though….may be something to keep an eye on.

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

You want trouble…… you just don’t want resistance.  :lol:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I mean….wow!  

Nailed it. 

Wife found a shirt that says, “In a world full of Karens, be a Beth.” :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty clear with next week's previews Jamie's dad set up the hit....bare minimum on John.  He did it without Jamie's knowledge. 

I LOL'd at Beth when Rip was telling her to not treat the kid like a pet .. and she gave him a big FU.  Then walked over to him, kissed him and said "I'll see you at the house tonight, I love ... but fuck you." :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I LOL'd at Beth when Rip was telling her to not treat the kid like a pet .. and she gave him a big FU.  Then walked over to him, kissed him and said "I'll see you at the house tonight, I love ... but fuck you." :lol2:

Beth got on my nerves last night with that “need to be a mommy” shit.  She’s a mental case anyway.  Kids don’t help with that at all.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty clear with next week's previews Jamie's dad set up the hit....bare minimum on John.  He did it without Jamie's knowledge. 

The “old time shootout” was a bit over dramatic for a guy that had a bunch of bikers dig their own graves and was gonna shoot them in it.  Kinda dumb too.  Just shoot him in the face and be done.  Now he has a hole in his front grill!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The “old time shootout” was a bit over dramatic for a guy that had a bunch of bikers dig their own graves and was gonna shoot them in it.  Kinda dumb too.  Just shoot him in the face and be done.  Now he has a hole in his front grill!

Yeah Costner obviously wants his character to not be the killer the rest of the family is.   Agreed that it was a poor attempt at it when he's ordered so many others to die.  Poor writing having him concerned of the casings.   What about the slugs with barrel grooves likely in the guy or able to be found.   And why didn't he just take him to the "train station" if bodies are never found there? 

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah Costner obviously wants his character to not be the killer the rest of the family is.   Agreed that it was a poor attempt at it when he's ordered so many others to die.  Poor writing having him concerned of the casings.   What about the slugs with barrel grooves likely in the guy or able to be found.   And why didn't he just take him to the "train station" if bodies are never found there? 

Yep…none of it made sense or as consistent of his character so far.  He’s not ruthless, but to pretend he’s an honorable killer? Come on.

Oh well, I still have high hopes for the season.  BTW, I can’t stand these rodeo queers and the cameo’s of the pros does little for the show.  I got my fill of these “buckles” when I lived in Texas for a year.  Idiots.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep…none of it made sense or as consistent of his character so far.  He’s not ruthless, but to pretend he’s an honorable killer? Come on.

Oh well, I still have high hopes for the season.  BTW, I can’t stand these rodeo queers and the cameo’s of the pros does little for the show.  I got my fill of these “buckles” when I lived in Texas for a year.  Idiots.

I lived in Texas for a school year and hung out often with both male and female rodeo team members.   In fact hung out with them as much if not more than the baseball team.   The attitude they are portraying on here couldn't be further from the truth of what I experienced.  Virtually all of them were extremely respectful and very decent people.   Maybe this type of horse crowd and riding has a different type of person or maybe they treat one another rougher than an outsider. 

2nd night I was there some of the rodeo team came to our dorm room and invited us to a party out at their practice arena.   Spent the night chugging keg beer out of a dirty cowboy hat and sitting on top of a pump jack holding tank shooting the shit with them.   I had nothing but great experiences and stories with those guys/gals.   It was truly a time I will never forget. 

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure that was the train station. :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought that after last weeks show. I also believe everything he told Jamie about his mother is a lie. Costner said she was a good woman who said they tried to convince not to marry the guy. Unless she allowed his behavior (possible beatings, maybe?) to get to her and became a drug addict after the fact, I don't buy Jamie's dad's story at all.

Being who he is, I have no doubts he has ties/friends in the militia group.

Going to watch last nights episode tonight hopefully? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don't think it was.  Surely didn't look the same scene from other "Train Station" which were right by a road and more of a cliff.  I could be wrong though. 

Edited by Highmark

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I lived in Texas for a school year and hung out often with both male and female rodeo team members.   In fact hung out with them as much if not more than the baseball team.   The attitude they are portraying on here couldn't be further from the truth of what I experienced.  Virtually all of them were extremely respectful and very decent people.   Maybe this type of horse crowd and riding has a different type of person or maybe they treat one another rougher than an outsider. 

2nd night I was there some of the rodeo team came to our dorm room and invited us to a party out at their practice arena.   Spent the night chugging keg beer out of a dirty cowboy hat and sitting on top of a pump jack holding tank shooting the shit with them.   I had nothing but great experiences and stories with those guys/gals.   It was truly a time I will never forget. 

The top players are queens.  They are truly stars in that arena and act it.  My cousin was an up and comer (didn't make it) and introduced my to some of his pals.  I'm just not a fan of the sport and as such, just plain unimpressed.  One thing I always liked about the "cowboys" was, they'll fight in a second...no matter their skill.  That's honorable.

36 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It was.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Enough with the skidding to a stop with the horses.  I don’t even get the point of that?  

Part of the rodeo show.  It’s fucking weird what they do….and make big bucks competing on how far their horses can “skid”.

Imagine…..