How many of you use RideCommand?

I know there's options out there, from RideCommand to Garmin to online club maps, to the traditional trail maps.  But for those who are familiar with RideCommand, have you seen the latest enhancement known as "Snap to Trail"?  It used to be, you could use the app to plan a ride and just kind of work your way through a route ... but now it literally allows you to select various points and "snap to trail" will map it through the trail vs. a straight line.  Kind of a cool feature for those who might be looking to plan a ride in unfamiliar trails.

• Like 1

Does your new sled have the 7S display?  I still say, Polaris does GPS for powersports better than anybody else, even Garmin.  The Ride Command interface on our 2018 General is a little buggy, but has been fantastic.  I can’t imagine how good the new screen is going to be.  Saw a demo when they introduced the snow screen and was very impressed (below).  Never actually seen it in person.

Btw, the Pine Cone is awesome but they’re closed in the winter.

My XCR "will have it" when Polaris can offer it, I guess.  I didn't get much of a chance to try it out last year with my '21 Matryx but then I picked up a SxS last month and it's got the 7s on it so I've had some seat time with it ... very nice, for sure.  I'm kind of interested in plugging in a route from home up to Namakagon and give it a go this season if we get good snow/ice.  Otherwise, it'll get used for sure if I go on a Namakagon to Copper Harbor trip that my buddies are planning.

• Like 1