XCR's starting to arrive

Doug

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I saw that earlier today, too ... and it's the first time (thus far) that I've regretted going with the 650 instead of the 850.  That right there could have been my sled!!

Unless you're on constaint long runs and stretches you won't miss an 850.  We had a demo 650 on the last ride and it had no problems keeping up.  When we got on the main railroad grade between Copper Harbor and Houghton it's tongue was hanging out but still there.  That's the only time that weekend the difference between a 650 and 850 showed up.

37 minutes ago, Doug said:

Unless you're on constaint long runs and stretches you won't miss an 850.  We had a demo 650 on the last ride and it had no problems keeping up.  When we got on the main railroad grade between Copper Harbor and Houghton it's tongue was hanging out but still there.  That's the only time that weekend the difference between a 650 and 850 showed up.

If I consistently trail rode in the UP, I wouldn’t be riding a 600. But, down where I typically ride in the lower, the 600 is just fine. 

• Gold Member

Stopped into my dealer today. He looked on his computer and out of 100 plus snow checks only 15 or so showed any build status by Polaris. Low and behold mine was one of them. Status said “shipping pending”. :ylsuper:  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find them a bit weird looking this year.  Not sure why.  Too tall?

Meh, I hope to see them out there!

I'm not a fan of the matrix looks either, they look tall and narrow which I think is mostly just appearance by design of the plastics..I think the axys chassis is much more appealing on the eyes..

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not a fan of the matrix looks either, they look tall and narrow which I think is mostly just appearance by design of the plastics..I think the axys chassis is much more appealing on the eyes..

Agreed.  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Agreed also. The Matrix can look 'ok' with the proper color combo but it's fuckin ugly with the wrong combo. Went backwards in styling IMHO

33 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Yup, picked mine up last week. It’s so fucking ugly, almost embarrassed to post a pic of it. Glad I still have my ‘19. 

4C3DA4D0-FDD3-4508-BB78-A4FE2741E57B.jpeg

I hope your kidding……but wait until your first ride on a beat-up trail….you’ll be loving it then.

I drove 12 hours each way to pick up a VR1….then was lucky enough to drive through a blizzard on my way back, which allowed me to take a 30 mile back to back ride on the VR1 137” and a 2019 SB Pro-S……I made the mistake of riding the VR1 first……then I put the SB on marketplace as soon as I got home.  Ride quality, ergo’s and that 7S screen (PIDD on the 2019) is the BOMB…..but I do agree it depends on the color scheme

18 hours ago, HSR said:

Agreed also. The Matrix can look 'ok' with the proper color combo but it's fuckin ugly with the wrong combo. Went backwards in styling IMHO

It's slightly less hideous looking than the Doo.   Granted the Procross is antique, but visually it's not horrible. 

The Axys looks much better than the Dominatryx

SO-Polaris-650-launch-edition.jpg

SO-Renegade-600.jpg 

SO1-Thundercat.jpg

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, who doesn’t wannabe that?  Lake racers on 800 class sleds? I’ll tell you what though, next time you find a guy that looks like that at your burger hole, ask him how to set up your suspension properly.:lol:

You going to give him the phone number you use.  1-800-Order-Raceshocks 😊