Asshole of the month.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who said anything about being a sore loser?  Are you sure you don’t want to just call me a racist?

Libertarians.  Pffft.

You didn’t say it, it was obvious from your post. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Only the unvaxxed 

My kids here vaxed or not in school have to wear a mask all day, during sports games or practice don't have to wear mask, unless it's gym class you have to wear a mask, parents don't have to mask up for outside sports to view, but inside sports vaxed or not parents have to mask up to watch..

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’ve never lost then?  Losing is agony.

Look, the coaches can go shake hands in front of the kids after the game, that’s sufficient at what is done at higher levels.  Forcing every child to line up and touch each other after the game is ceremonial idiocy.  Head to the bus or locker room.  

You sound like an offended libtard. Maybe you never played sports. The lineup and hands has been that way for 40+ years. Kids and coaches need to go to their safe space if they can’t handle it.
 Parents are pretty out of control these days with kids sports. I’ve always found it odd when parents literally live their life posting and fully consumed over teenage sports. 

Edited by Crowder

3 minutes ago, Crowder said:

You sound like an offended libtard. Maybe you never played sports. The lineup and hands has been that way for 40+ years. Kids and coaches need to go to their safe space if they can’t handle it.
 Parents are pretty out of control these days with kids sports. I’ve always found it odd when parents literally live their life posting and fully consumed over teenage sports. 

Oh, I remember having to do it for the better part of 18 years.2E6217F4-AE0C-4959-BBC1-796A5446DEEC.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You said it.  Look, Queenie….we both cannot be over here.  Either you go or I stay.  MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!

Keep trying to reconcile being a sore loser with the front you try to sell here. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My kids here vaxed or not in school have to wear a mask all day, during sports games or practice don't have to wear mask, unless it's gym class you have to wear a mask, parents don't have to mask up for outside sports to view, but inside sports vaxed or not parents have to mask up to watch..

Unless it’s an N95 mask it’s pointless. And those suffocating things are horrible. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m an angry loser.  Not sore.  Show me a good loser and I’ll show you one too. :lol:

I saw some kids highlights playing with masks.  I just fucking shook my head and left the room.  Idiocy.  Absolute.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I saw some kids highlights playing with masks.  I just fucking shook my head and left the room.  Idiocy.  Absolute.

Responding to yourself now. Are you drunk? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Minnesota, it's still fall sports, volleyball finishes up this weekend, then it will be State Football.

Actually, State Football starts tomorrow as well ... the quarterfinals anyway.  And yep, VB is going on as we type these responses.

Edited by Bontz

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I remember having to do it for the better part of 18 years.2E6217F4-AE0C-4959-BBC1-796A5446DEEC.jpeg

Comparing running with the bulls to post game hand shakes to show sportsmanship……..good lord you’re a fucking idiot. :lmao: