Acquittal?

XCR1250

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1705 members, and I'm THE ONLY ONE against Kyle.

:wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:   

Because you are a fucking frightend little man.  henc why you had so many complaints filed on you and caused you to be bounced from a union job that is almost unheard of to be fired from . 

The tough guy persona is a weak one everyone can see past a mile away . And you are king of the frightened completely insecure  little man  syndrome.  

Fucking pathetic. 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Because you are a fucking frightend little man.  henc why you had so many complaints filed on you and caused you to be bounced from a union job that is almost unheard of to be fired from . 

The tough guy persona is a weak one everyone can see past a mile away . And you are king of the frightened completely insecure  little man  syndrome.  

Fucking pathetic. 

OK, then how come I can buy and sell you, dark person. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let’s start start by proving you can buy a FS.com $25 membership by doing it. :thumbs

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The longer it goes, the worse it is for Kyle the Bile.  

Not always. I was a juror on a 10 day case. 3 where deliberating. Worked very well for defendant. There was about as many charges as Kyle, we took each seriously and discussed each fully.

Edited by CFM

6 hours ago, CFM said:

Not always. I was a juror on a 10 day case. 3 where deliberating. Worked very well for defendant. There was about as many charges as Kyle, we took each seriously and discussed each fully.

I liked Jury Duty, when my time was up I asked 1 of the Judges if I could stay on, he said that's not how it works.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

1705 members, and I'm THE ONLY ONE that is a complete moron.

:wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:   

Not the only one, but you were mostly right.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You have a vivid imagination as that is the only place you can buy and sell anything.  In real life you can't afford a house, a respirator, or to fix your roof.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not the only one, but you were mostly right.

You have a vivid imagination as that is the only place you can buy and sell anything.  In real life you can't afford a house, a respirator, or to fix your roof.

Or to join freedomsledder.com

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I liked Jury Duty, when my time was up I asked 1 of the Judges if I could stay on, he said that's not how it works.

That is how our politicians should be chosen.  Just like jury duty....then maybe we would get someone good and they would only be there one term.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

For some reason he's constantly given a free pass 

Noone has to pay/donate, but most have, even without massive tnw like the resident clown. 

He can buy and sell everyone but can’t find $25 to donate. Lololololol

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Noone has to pay/donate, but most have, even without massive tnw like the resident clown. 

He can buy and sell everyone but can’t find $25 to donate. Lololololol

Over 27 thousand posts, all are shit, but can't afford $25 for the inconvenience he causes making people scroll past his crap

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Over 27 thousand posts, all are shit, but can't afford $25 for the inconvenience he causes making people scroll past his crap

The ignore feature is a beautiful thing, trust me. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well, here's part of the reason he has 27K posts:

image.png.2048359567fb8d6be1e16b58532eb992.png

Not because he's on ignore, but because he's a complete moron who doesn't even attempt to use multi-quote to respond.  I've seen him go off on 5, 6, 7+ individual responses in a thread and it's just DUMB AF.  I wish more people would ignore him but he's like a train wreck, so I get why people keep egging him on.

Too bad the software can't recognize when someone posts the same thing, over and over, and not allow it to be posted.  His post count would probably be about 100 then.  Between his TNW, his "own you" and his references to shoving whatever object up someone's ass ... that would cover 90% of his material.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

The ignore feature is a beautiful thing, trust me. :thumbsup:

Yeah but then his groupies all rile him up and quote him over and over. End up like MC and have more than half the board on ignore  :lol: 

Just now, Bontz said:

Well, here's part of the reason he has 27K posts:

image.png.2048359567fb8d6be1e16b58532eb992.png

Not because he's on ignore, but because he's a complete moron who doesn't even attempt to use multi-quote to respond.  I've seen him go off on 5, 6, 7+ individual responses in a thread and it's just DUMB AF.  I wish more people would ignore him but he's like a train wreck, so I get why people keep egging him on.

Too bad the software can't recognize when someone posts the same thing, over and over, and not allow it to be posted.  His post count would probably be about 100 then.  Between his TNW, his "own you" and his references to shoving whatever object up someone's ass ... that would cover 90% of his material.

Agree 1000% and I have him on ignore but lately when we both post at the same time his post shows up  :thumbdown:

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is how our politicians should be chosen.  Just like jury duty....then maybe we would get someone good and they would only be there one term.

I found Jury duty to be one of the most interesting & fascinating things I ever did.

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Kyle picked juror numbers out of a hat so to speak?

what the hell never heard of that before?

Wisconsin doesn't narrow down the jury to actual jurors and alternates until after the trial.  They draw the numbers after the trial to determine the alternates.  The alternates still have to stay at the courthouse but can not deliberate with the jury.  

Good way IMO to make sure all the potential jurors are paying attention during the trial.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Wisconsin doesn't narrow down the jury to actual jurors and alternates until after the trial.  They draw the numbers after the trial to determine the alternates.  The alternates still have to stay at the courthouse but can not deliberate with the jury.  

Good way IMO to make sure all the potential jurors are paying attention during the trial.

The process is good, but how it played out in the Rittenhouse trial is causing a huge stink because people think it resulted in some sort of an advantage to the Defense.  Personally, I like it because it shows the person being charged has some level of trust in the process by drawing from the hat.  Others, who are against Rittenhouse, argue it plays on the jury that he's "not so bad".  I think everything with this is under such a microscope & so politicized, that anything happening that doesn't fit a particular narrative is going to be newsworthy (and this really shouldn't have been newsworthy).

• Like 1