Acquittal?

XCR1250

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

You missed him doing wife comments and threatening people yesterday.

just sayin

I typically don't read any of his posts, but I had to be a moron and take a read ... shocker, that it's the same old shit with the dumbass.  If he's truly commenting on wives, then it's time to punt the fucker ... pretty sure he's been warned multiple times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I typically don't read any of his posts, but I had to be a moron and take a read ... shocker, that it's the same old shit with the dumbass.  If he's truly commenting on wives, then it's time to punt the fucker ... pretty sure he's been warned multiple times.

See...I told you it was going to be hard for you to shake that MODERATOR SYNDROME you have...

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Why don't you take a shit in your hat, and pull it over your ears, rectum breath?

If you ain't got no shit, I have a boxful that I will send you, OK??? :bigfinger: 

1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

See...I told you it was going to be hard for you to shake that MODERATOR SYNDROME you have...

Hardly ... the dude regurgitates the same bullshit everywhere he posts, and is why he's on ignore for many.  But if he's still throwing comments out there towards members' wives, and has been warned about that ... it doesn't take being a former moderator to recognize the POS needs to get punted.

BTW - how long have you been waiting to play that card? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hardly ... the dude regurgitates the same bullshit everywhere he posts, and is why he's on ignore for many.  But if he's still throwing comments out there towards members' wives, and has been warned about that ... it doesn't take being a former moderator to recognize the POS needs to get punted.

2003...When you were LaBonteF7...

Edited by SlugsOnSleds

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I haven't said anything about anybody's sow, so STFU. 

Trouble maker, dirty pig. 

Go back to HCS, with the rest of the SLED-FAGS. 

This Wed AM took a shot at Deephavens wife….again.

Your a loser clown550. Liar too !

Loser lying vlown.

click on below to see post.

or if lazy here’s screenshot.

0A36B2F3-8FAC-4122-9837-79DCE022C280.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Or...it's because it's clear he was defending himself. 

Even if he's cleared, I still say the kid is a fukkin head-case.  

Fuckin 17 year old bastard going out of state, with an AR, thinking he was tough. Fucking moron punk bastard, needs to be punched in his stupid face. 

Yup, reduced charges, guilty........problem solved.   

I hope he gets some time. It will teach him to mind his own fukkin business, fukkin punk.  

1 minute ago, CFM said:

This Wed AM took a shot at Deephavens wife….again.

Your a loser clown550. Liar too !

Loser lying vlown.

click on below to see post.

or if lazy here’s screenshot.

0A36B2F3-8FAC-4122-9837-79DCE022C280.png

He drew first blood!! He called my woman a super ugly ass mustached. HE STARTED IT, you dirty lying GOMER!!!  

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuckin 17 year old bastard going out of state, with an AR, thinking he was tough. Fucking moron punk bastard, needs to be punched in his stupid face. 

I hope he gets some time. It will teach him to mind his own fukkin business, fukkin punk.  

Fact...didn't go out if state with AR.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Shut the fuck up!

Fuck off and die!! I wish I could punch you out. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Fact...didn't go out if state with AR.

Yes, the bastid lived in Illinois, and went to Wisconsin, and picked up the AR from his buddy. 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And what say you about the looting rioters who were well also packing heat and were not there to sing a few rounds of we are the world . What came first ? Any one else you see as in the wrong ? 

You are just upset a 17yr old kid has more balls than you have ever had. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off and die!! I wish I could punch you out. 

Yes, the bastid lived in Illinois, and went to Wisconsin, and picked up the AR from his buddy. 

His dad lives in WI . Split custody deal with it 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ask the next question,  why defend Kenosha?  What is the connection...

Hear the bell ringing yet, you dumb fuck?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He (clown550) was a coo. Ya right. His responses here show quite the opposite. 

Forms emotional response instead of looking at the facts and vids.

Clown, did you even make it thru training ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And what say you about the looting rioters who were well also packing heat and were not there to sing a few rounds of we are the world . What came first ? Any one else you see as in the wrong ? 

You are just upset a 17yr old kid has more balls than you have ever had. 

HA!HA!HA! You come here and see my scrap book. More fights, pursuits, and brutality case than the entire dept. combined!! LMAOI!!

Come here and read it at the woodpile, while I get my 5-D-Cell Maglite ready to break your fukkin collar bone, you fukkin faggot of Minnesota. 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

His dad lives in WI . Split custody deal with it 

Oh, how about his dad??? Where is the fukkin loser?

His mother looks like a winner, the only pic I Saw of his dad he was in some kind of stupid sweat pants around his armpits. Stupid fucker, he was into drugs and domestic assault. Fuck you DICK RIDER!!!!

You fukkin faggot janitor, clean that negro toilet!!! 

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ask the next question,  why defend Kenosha?  What is the connection...

Hear the bell ringing yet, you dumb fuck?

I know the connection, fucktard. Now what? It doesn't give a 17 year old punk the right to walk down the street with an AR, thinking he's Wyatt Earp.

Hey fucktard, let's see what the verdict is. If he walks, then you guys were right. If he gets any convictions, then I am " KING OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM "!!  

HA!HA!HA! You come here and see my scrap book. More fights, pursuits, and brutality case than the entire dept. combined!! LMAOI!!

Come here and read it at the woodpile, while I get my 5-D-Cell Maglite ready to break your fukkin collar bone, you fukkin faggot of Minnesota. 

Oh, how about his dad??? Where is the fukkin loser?

His mother looks like a winner, the only pic I Saw of his dad he was in some kind of stupid sweat pants around his armpits. Stupid fucker, he was into drugs and domestic assault. Fuck you DICK RIDER!!!!

You fukkin faggot janitor, clean that negro toilet!!! 

You are Crying again. It’s ugly. . Wah wah honk honk. Stick a fork in your neck. Okay ? I see / hear no cop in your mouth breathing. 

Crapping on his mon I see. I see your constant blather against all women You have 0% respect if women. You are worthless to this world. Sad.

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

He (clown550) was a coo. Ya right. His responses here show quite the opposite. 

Forms emotional response instead of looking at the facts and vids.

Clown, did you even make it thru training ?

No

No 

No  

I know the connection, fucktard. Now what? It doesn't give a 17 year old punk the right to walk down the street with an AR, thinking he's Wyatt Earp.

Hey fucktard, let's see what the verdict is. If he walks, then you guys were right. If he gets any convictions, then I am " KING OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM "!!  

Do you know why he was walking down the road ? Shithead clown.