Still Waiting....

When are Biden's door to door community activists and educators going to knock on my door to help convince me to get vaccinated for my own good?  Did they just decide to skip my home?

LOL.....I bet they ran short on that specific type of brave applicants.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Things are getting very interesting.   The hospitals are scrambling to keep their employees from getting highjacked.   15,000 sign on bonuses.  My wife will be making baller money by years end .  You watch, this is coming to. You will be hired without a drug screen, but you won’t be hired without your Vax. Employers will have no choice. 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the economy is good?

It's the best ever! In fact it's so good you can't buy anything...New truck? nope. New equipment? nope. Supplies for drainage work? nope.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is funnier than two retired people who are clearly cheap as hell and buy little talking about how good the economy is to shift narratives.

Twats.

And you wonder why no one comes to your door.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It is pretty fucking good. 

Sure is , for people who don’t give a fuck.  The Biden/ Covid time is a God send.l for them. 
People like me that pride themselves in a good job or service are struggling to come to terms with the “new norm”.

I feel bad for anyone who has a business or would be stupid enough to start one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Sure is , for people who don’t give a fuck.  The Biden/ Covid time is a God send.l for them. 
People like me that pride themselves in a good job or service are struggling to come to terms with the “new norm”.

I feel bad for anyone who has a business or would be stupid enough to start one. 

I don’t feel bad. People make their own choices. Resilience is the key. Whining is always optional. 

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I lost over half of all my investments under Bush. Plan was to retire at 55. That never happened. Didn’t whine and cry. Resilience. 

Not if you rode it out.  You sold at a low?

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I lost over half of all my investments under Bush. Plan was to retire at 55. That never happened. Didn’t whine and cry. Resilience. 

You’re one not to whine. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So now you gotta live in a van ....perfect. 👍

• Haha 2