Free thinking, anti vaxxer mom dead of covid.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll show some compasion you hack. 
RIP. to her.  God bless her family.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re such a kind and thoughtful person. Too bad the vax could’ve saved her. 

Or killed her. Or not  Can't really say but it is fun for phizer cheerleaders to guess and call it fact 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It may have saved her, Even though both are terrible outcomes, of the 2 I'd rather be the parent that dies from Covid than the parent watching my child die because I talked him into getting the vaccine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Advertising Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kind of sad that you spend all your time posting stories about the vax.  Do you not have anything more important to accomplish.....? I feel sorry for you.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Kind of sad that you spend all your time posting stories about the vax.  Do you not have anything more important to accomplish.....? I feel sorry for you.

An article from Sept 15th, but Spin isn't just a troll looking for attention nor to stir things up. He's a mental health professional. :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine ignoring the real facts and keeping up the narrative that this “vaccine” is real.  Or, I guess it is by the new and improved definition.

One fucked up thing is the boards on say face book for like hives support groups.  The people have to hide anything vaccine Realted in the comments section of a post or post gets pulled line now . And even in comments if to many people don't abbreviate what vaccine they got and days till hives kicked in or what doctors are saying pulled with In hrs . But yeah all in tve up and up.  All hail phizer

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

One fucked up thing is the boards on say face book for like hives support groups.  The people have to hide anything vaccine Realted in the comments section of a post or post gets pulled line now . And even in comments if to many people don't abbreviate what vaccine they got and days till hives kicked in or what doctors are saying pulled with In hrs . But yeah all in tve up and up.  All hail phizer

Yeah, it’s all “lies by Drumphers and anti vaxers denying the science”.

And people don’t see a problem with this.  Holy shit!  Politician are parading through elementary schools preaching the vaccine gospel!!!  Holy fucking shit!

Fascism being a thing of the right is the biggest lie in history.

• Like 1

These vaccines were " emergency approved " after a very short time.

Normally, a vaccine takes YEARS OF TESTING TO GET APPROVED.

All I'm sayin' is that this entire Covid bullshit has been a nightmare from day one, and continues to be.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

These vaccines were " emergency approved " after a very short time.

Normally, a vaccine takes YEARS OF TESTING TO GET APPROVED.

All I'm sayin' is that this entire Covid bullshit has been a nightmare from day one, and continues to be.  

You vaxed old man ?

3 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

You confusing me with JT or fordy

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Spinner is a full blown psychopath.....two names on a Sled forum when he doesnt ride, spends all day getting excited at people dying ....

Id love to meet this fucking loser 

I have no desire to meet you. None at all. You're a foul mouthed piece of crap. Stupid too. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I have no desire to meet you. None at all. You're a foul mouthed piece of crap. Stupid too. 

My mouth may be foul....but your brain, soul and conscious is disgusting.....you fucking pedo Biden supporter. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Imagine making a thread like this as a sane person......Because thats not you , you dumb sick old faggot...you are scum

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

You vaxed old man ?

NO, you want me to stop by some day with a pizza, and we can all sit in your living room???  I do have a cough and some sneezing, but I'm OK, trust me.

Coughing and sneezing, sitting in his living room!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2: