Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

if you want to compare Rogers to a filthy, disgusting scumbag like Hillary. But that’s your decision. 

I don't watch football so I really don't care, but I do think it's hilarious that it's ok for some people to make their own interpretation of a play on words, do you think just maybe someone advised him on the play on words, if given the chance he could have circled back to it.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

His body his choice .....he can mislead and tell anybody whatever he wants in my opinion.....He decided his health was more important than telling the truth about taking a shitty experimental vaccine. Kudos to Him for at least trying. 

No different than Bruce Jenner now claiming he is a Women named Kate . Women of the year in fact. 🤢😂😂😂

We know thats a lie but we are supposed to play along like ya good for you......what a fucking joke liberals are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Does that classy him as Immunized? He knew that he was misleading the public.

While I agree that he shouldn't have lied...the media wouldn't have taken its none of your business as an answer.  He would have been forced to go through the media circus and ridiculousness that Kylie Irving had to endure. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

His body his choice .....he can mislead and tell anybody whatever he wants in my opinion.....He decided his health was more important than telling the truth about taking a shitty experimental vaccine. Kudos to Him for at least trying. 

No different than Bruce Jenner now claiming he is a Women named Kate . Women of the year in fact. 🤢😂😂😂

We know thats a lie but we are supposed to play along like ya good for you......what a fucking joke liberals are. 

You fucking moron. That’s not even the issue here. And quit sending me your bizarre private messages. If I want to hear from you I’d let you know.  You intrusive piece of shit. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You fucking moron. That’s not even the issue here. And quit sending me your bizarre private messages. If I want to hear from you I’d let you know.  You intrusive piece of shit. 

I sent one private message days ago. Thats it. 

Exaggerating much ???

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

@ckf has the most valid point out this thread .... Rodgers agreed to the policy as part of the NFLPA union.  So strictly on that level, he's in the wrong here.  He knew exactly what he was doing when he used the word "immunized" vs. vaccinated, when the question was posed to him back in August.  The Packers are just as complicit and whatever fines are handed out to the organization and/or Rodgers will be justified.  And that's coming from not only a Packers fan, but also a guy that agrees 100% with how Rodgers has the right to choose to take the jab or not.  I still think he's an arrogant prick & a horseshit leader - but can play QB with the best of 'em.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And how is that not the issue Biden pedo supporter? 

I thought thats what you are carrying on about him lying? 

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/did-aaron-rodgers-lie-about-his-covid-19-vaccination-status

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The guy lied. Just drop it. :lol: 

Yup thats what you are crying about. 

But now its suddenly not the issue??

Ok mental health professional 👌 

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Did you send a few to AFJ, maybe he's counting those too? :lol:

AFJ and I talk daily. He’s a good guy. Getting a PM from EB is like taking a shit on the toilet and having a rat show up from the pipe. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

AFJ and I talk daily. He’s a good guy. Getting a PM from EB is like taking a shit on the toilet and having a rat show up from the pipe. 

I called you a pedo supporter ...which you are....truth hurts dont it. 

And you just got owned for the umpteenth time . Congrats Action Spinner. 

:owned:

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

He has been trying to weasel his way out of it :lol: He gets a pass from some either because of who he is, or because some just don't want to believe in the vax. As I said before, it was his player's association that agreed to the terms. No free pass from me on the lying. I could give two fucks if he is vaxed, or not. That's his choice.

Can’t make somebody have integrity.  Sad to see in a top level athlete.  What a role model!

No pass.

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

News flash..you're a cunt not a lady.

Both of you are HCS failures……..that’s as low as you can get.

But hey make this thread about me if it gives you a boner.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Both of you are HCS failures……..that’s as low as you can get.

But hey make this thread about me if it gives you a boner.

Im still on HCS. And you came from there also , remember bragging about being one of the firsts like 2 days ago ? :lol:

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

While I agree that he shouldn't have lied...the media wouldn't have taken its none of your business as an answer.  He would have been forced to go through the media circus and ridiculousness that Kylie Irving had to endure. 

Yet the media gives dog fighting shit bags huge contracts after they get out . Can't make it up

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He sends them to me too. Ckf should build a cell for creeps like him.

Anyone semi famous who refuses the jab is immediately a target for the media and cancel culture.  Rogen, Rogers, Cousins, Wentz, Kyrie.  Even unrelated to the the vax, there is nothing the media and Left love to turn on more than the people they once held on a pedestal.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Anyone semi famous who refuses the jab is immediately a target for the media and cancel culture.  Rogen, Rogers, Cousins, Wentz, Kyrie.  Even unrelated to the the vax, there is nothing the media and Left love to turn on more than the people they once held on a pedestal.

Who has been canceled? 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Who has been canceled? 

All you need to do is type any one of those names + covid and feast on the negative stories and lost endorsements.  There are plenty of vaxxed covid cases and players out on covid protocol but you never see the stories on them and certainly not in the coordinated effort.  If Rogers is too high on the fame scale move down to Kirk Cousins.  Tell me there isn't a concerted effort to vilify them.

• Like 2