Polaris tries to explain that they didn’t copy the R-motion

AK440

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Is that the championship winning attitude that got your sorry banned from HCS? 

Tell me more about how great your Pro-ride is again? And how kewl it was that you knew a guy that got to go on a Polaris marketing ride to promote the junk show Axys in ‘15. After you get all misty eyed reliving your HCS memories explain why Polaris dumped the shit box Pro-Ride and went back to a conventional skid. You know, like how HCS broke up with your clingy, needy ass and dumped you. 

Actually here you can speak your mind. Feel free to eat a cock faggot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Actually here you can speak your mind. Feel free to eat a cock faggot 

Gotcha, personal insult. You are obviously too stupid to debate that the Rush isn’t a complete pile of shit.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OK, who TF is this guy?  I seem to remember the name but then, I think he was an AC basher?  

No, he was just a whiny cunt in the Polaris forums.  A self-proclaimed know it all as to how the Pro-XC (as he calls it, "Rush") was a failure.  Basically, you'd probably have been a fan of his :lol:  The pathetic thing is, the guy never even owned one but felt the need to constantly bash it to the guys who actually owned them.

Gotta love stalkers ... "You guys suck and the other site is so awesome now that you're gone!"  And yet here they are :news:

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

No, he was just a whiny cunt in the Polaris forums.  A self-proclaimed know it all as to how the Pro-XC (as he calls it, "Rush") was a failure.  Basically, you'd probably have been a fan of his :lol:  The pathetic thing is, the guy never even owned one but felt the need to constantly bash it to the guys who actually owned them.

Gotta love stalkers ... "You guys suck and the other site is so awesome now that you're gone!"  And yet here they are :news:

Yeah, he's not wrong.  :lol: 

But that "stalking" think is weird.  Like that retard who constantly complained about the mods and hated mods and admins then went to that PolarisStar shit show and begged to be a mod....where he brought that title and integrity level to a whole new low by doing the very things he claimed the mods did on HCS as they mistreated him.  :lmao:

Brock? I think.  Retard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he's not wrong.  :lol: 

But that "stalking" think is weird.  Like that retard who constantly complained about the mods and hated mods and admins then went to that PolarisStar shit show and begged to be a mod....where he brought that title and integrity level to a whole new low by doing the very things he claimed the mods did on HCS as they mistreated him.  :lmao:

Brock? I think.  Retard.

LOL ... Brock (aka Brad).  Yep - that'd be him.  I think his downfall on that site wasn't the fact he was acting like Little Hitler, it was his titanium wrist pins debacle :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... Brock (aka Brad).  Yep - that'd be him.  I think his downfall on that site wasn't the fact he was acting like Little Hitler, it was his titanium wrist pins debacle :lol:

:lol: 

Yeah.....banned hammer with Tomcat mods.  Set to, "rapid fire anybody that disagrees with me".

What a fucking clown.

I don't think ak440 is Jim Ramstad.  Ramstad is from MN and ak440 keeps posting about the iron dog race like anyone outside of Alaska even knows about that insignificant shit show race taken place on frozen dirt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I don't think ak440 is Jim Ramstad.  Ramstad is from MN and ak440 keeps posting about the iron dog race like anyone outside of Alaska even knows about that insignificant shit show race taken place on frozen dirt.

100% different ... you're right, they're two different guys.  Kind of built from the same mold, but yet different.  Jim is the type that will defend Arctic Cat to the end & they can do no wrong.  AK is just anti-"Rush" and pro-"conventional skid"   I don't think he even owns a Polaris sled.  In fact, he probably owns one of those awesome looking late model Phazers :lol:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AK440 said:

Is that the championship winning attitude that got your sorry banned from HCS?

I wasn't banned ,I quit ,you need to have facts . Sooo is that a yes??? Ya gonna fuck off now

• Gold Member

Whats up with most Dude's from Alaska being psychotic??? 

I always wondered on hcs if AK440 was one of FrankyJames buds. :lol:

He doesnt call everyone a faggot so cant be him. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Bontz said:

100% different ... you're right, they're two different guys.  Kind of built from the same mold, but yet different.  Jim is the type that will defend Arctic Cat to the end & they can do no wrong.  AK is just anti-"Rush" and pro-"conventional skid"   I don't think he even owns a Polaris sled.  In fact, he probably owns one of those awesome looking late model Phazers :lol:

I thought he rode a Yamaha Nytro .....thats probably why he complains about newer Polaris haybailers he cant afford that constantly smoke him. Clown.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I thought he rode a Yamaha Nytro .....thats probably why he complains about newer Polaris haybailers he cant afford that constantly smoke him. Clown.

How do you keep your glass bottles of Perrier from breaking in your luggage box? Does your Astro glide freeze up in the luggage box or do you pre-apply it before a ride? Asking for a gay friend. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Whats up with most Dude's from Alaska being psychotic??? 

I always wondered on hcs if AK440 was one of FrankyJames buds. :lol:

He doesnt call everyone a faggot so cant be him. 

It’s all the washer solvent they drink and meth. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, AK440 said:

How do you keep your glass bottles of Perrier from breaking in your luggage box? Does your Astro glide freeze up in the luggage box or do you pre-apply it before a ride? Asking for a gay friend. 

"Gay friend" meaning you I assume....dude its 2021 ...its ok to be Gay . 

Sorry cant answer those questions ...not a fag and have no idea what perrier or astro glide is....must be A Gay Alaskan thing. :wtf:

Edited by EvilBird