Good Old Boy Gear Jamming

54 minutes ago, Catalina said:

No chance of falling asleep at the wheel. 

No need for a cupholder, hands are too busy. 

Feet must be dancing all the time. 

no dancing, just float the  gears, all in the rpms

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I watched some driving how to videos on YT and was surprised they don't clutch, its all just feel and rpm, nuts.

once you figure out rpm's for shifting they slip right in, I only use clutch to start and stop, last truck had 500k on original clutch then popped a spring

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I watched some driving how to videos on YT and was surprised they don't clutch, its all just feel and rpm, nuts.

Thats how they taught us in school. First 2 weeks in truck,  all floating to get us to understand rpm and gear matching. After that it was all double clutch till test time

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

my old truck was a newer version of the rubber duck truck

33419_132870153414384_3129021_n.jpg

Not that this is your current truck, but I saw a rig from your work this week, so I catch up to it..was 1 digit away..#97..:3gears:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Not that this is your current truck, but I saw a rig from your work this week, so I catch up to it..was 1 digit away..#97..:3gears:

my truck went down the other day I am currently driving 97, ironically my old Mack was #97, where did you see it I have been running Jamesville 

my truck went down the other day I am currently driving 97, ironically my old Mack was #97, where did you see it I have been running Jamesville 

Haha!! To funny, I'm trying to remember was a hectic week, one end of the state to the other..Maybe on 481 or 81 on Thursday or thruway Tuesday??Monday was a route 104 run and Wednesday was 81 north to Govenour, Harrisville, Lowville run if I remember correctly

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha!! To funny, I'm trying to remember was a hectic week, one end of the state to the other..Maybe on 481 or 81 on Thursday or thruway Tuesday??Monday was a route 104 run and Wednesday was 81 north to Govenour, Harrisville, Lowville run if I remember correctly

been running 481 as they have been doing bridge work on 690 what were you driving a white pick up passed me with some power equipment writing on it on 481 southe around exit 3 thought it might be you

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

been running 481 as they have been doing bridge work on 690 what were you driving a white pick up passed me with some power equipment writing on it on 481 southe around exit 3 thought it might be you

I was in a 2011 white Ford escape, company vehicle but no logos.. I got to put a freedom sledder sticker on the back window, I got a couple kicking in the tool box

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I was in a 2011 white Ford escape, company vehicle but no logos.. I got to put a freedom sledder sticker on the back window, I got a couple kicking in the tool box

had a  fs sticker on 96 but it wore out and peeled off haven't found my stash to replace it LOL

• Haha 1

had a  fs sticker on 96 but it wore out and peeled off haven't found my stash to replace it LOL

We need the little glowing things like Uber and Lyft..

@ckf can you have corporate to looking into availability on these!?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We need the little glowing things like Uber and Lyft..

@ckf can you have corporate to looking into availability on these!?

@ckf is too busy buying drones and whoring for donations to get with corporate

• Haha 1