Doo's new 900R makes 192.5 HP (fresh out of the box / 2-up GT model)

I thought DTR got 204 on the stock sidewinder when it first came out? Speaking of DTR, his #s seem to be higher than others so for an apples-to-apples comparison we'll have to wait for DTR to dyno a Mach. With less weight & launch control I bet the Mach takes the Winder in 1,000' and then after a quarter mile the winder will slowly creep by. (stock vs stock anyways)

Guess everybody will find out this winter, or are they doing a shootout this year? 

• Like 1

Always hard to compare two different dyno results on different days let alone years apart but the difference is going to be closer to 10HP than 20.  Based on the spec sheet the Doo is going to weigh in at least 50lbs lighter than the Winder. 

Should be a decent race, not that I really care who wins.  Anyone racing these two are not going to find many stock for stock anyway as they will all be turned up to 11.

I've got a 2021 Mach Z thats stock other than a ECU tune pushing it to 180hp.  It's a fucking handful to handle in sport mode trail riding.  Just how much HP does a guy need?  It's getting ridiculous.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

I've got a 2021 Mach Z thats stock other than a ECU tune pushing it to 180hp.  It's a fucking handful to handle in sport mode trail riding.  Just how much HP does a guy need?  It's getting ridiculous.

Enough to beat your buddy on the winder 😂 

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Just how much HP does a guy need?  It's getting ridiculous.

For me it is always more than I have.  Doesn't matter the motorsport or how wicked whatever it is, I get used to it and then the more bug bites....for me it bites hard and often.

3 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Did they even make a 2021 Mach Z?

16 hours ago, nacapster said:

Not sure if the Mach gets a different tune?

Well done and informative, Part 1 was good as well. Interesting how they went through and analyzed component differences,

looks like BRP did there homework knowing the tuners are going to be playing with it if they can break into the ECM

5 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Yet you tuned yours for more

Interested to know if the Mach has more HP stock than the other turbo R sleds.  If it does combined with the other tweaks - lowered front and rear chassis, active shocks, launch control it should be a solid factory performance package that carries a warranty even though that part won't likely be needed.

To take my 2020 and add all of those features, minus the cable pull iTC, would end up costing me more money in total than what the Mach would have. 

• 4 weeks later...