Does This Surprise Anybody?

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

656E029E-E4B4-481D-903E-466FE1AC6E78.jpeg

Proud to have voted for him twice. :)

Now, let’s talk about the Pantsshitter of the United States that’s currently in office.

You guys know biden fell askeep yrsterday, but did you see the clip where an side ran over to wake him up……lol ! 

so-sleepy861.jpg

names-joe-biden-friends-call-me-brandon.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here, hang in for  20-30 seconds to see sid run over you wake him up. Lol. Also remember, this portion of speeches about climate change, you know, the most important thing to Biden…lol

Edited by CFM
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So wait.....if someone broke the law and did something that Trump didn't ask them to do he is suppose to pay for their legal fee's?

The debate is not whether or not they really broke the law that would need to be answered on a case by case basis but can someone post where Trump actually said go into the capital?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So wait.....if someone broke the law and did something that Trump didn't ask them to do he is suppose to pay for their legal fee's?

The debate is not whether or not they really broke the law that would need to be answered on a case by case basis but can someone post where Trump actually said go into the capital?

You're absolutely right about that.

The other part of it though is where he's grifting people into sending him money to supposedly fight election fraud. Oh well, fools and their money are soon parted.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The other part of it though is where he's grifting people into sending him money to supposedly fight election fraud. Oh well, fools and their money are soon parted.

This is where everybody has to admit they got duped but dont want to... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I think the rumor was that he would pay for their fees. I don't know that he actually said it though.

As for going to the Capitol building, here's the transcript of his speech. Draw you're own conclusions:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well I've listened to it a couple times and in this clip of the interview there is nothing mentioned about fighting election fraud or paying for the audits, just the defendants of J6.   Unless there is more to the interview I'd suggest the caption is incorrect.  Notice all that is in "quotes."

Tucker says he “finds it appalling” that none of the money that was sent to Trump by supporters to fund election audits or to help J6 defendants ever actually went where it was intended. He is shocked Trump kept all the money. 

The company funding the audits has not released who is paying for it....at least in Arizona.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/everything-we-know-about-who-is-funding-the-arizona-election-audit/ar-BB1glKSk

The Arizona Senate’s audit of Maricopa County’s election results is still underway and a number of pro-Trump and conspiracy-minded groups are raising money for it, though it is unclear how much money has been raised, how much the audit will cost and who will receive that money.

Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based firm heading up the audit team, has refused to say who is paying it and how much they are paying. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

I think the rumor was that he would pay for their fees. I don't know that he actually said it though.

As for going to the Capitol building, here's the transcript of his speech. Draw you're own conclusions:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

How horrible.   Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.   How horrible....string him up.  :lol:     You know he didn't organize the rally correct?  They had already planned on walking to the capital as a part of the March. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How horrible.   Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.   How horrible....string him up.  :lol:     You know he didn't organize the rally correct?  They had already planned on walking to the capital as a part of the March. 

None were the brightest bulbs on the shelf. Many even claimed mental illness after being charged. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They clearly followed the peacefully and patriotically mantra.