Diamond S Titanium

8 hours ago, Cat45 said:

How loud is it? I have a ssi can that's obnoxious. Looking for something  quieter

When you start up the machine, it's loud as fuck for a trail machine.  Obviously not stock.  When you're riding it, the difference isn't as apparent, but still louder than stock and wouldn't be considered stock sound level, but not obnoxious.  This is on a ctec8 with the quiet SSI ti.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

When you start up the machine, it's loud as fuck for a trail machine.  Obviously not stock.  When you're riding it, the difference isn't as apparent, but still louder than stock and wouldn't be considered stock sound level, but not obnoxious.  This is on a ctec8 with the quiet SSI ti.

I have the ssi stainless muffler on my 19 ctech 800 and it's too damn loud. Hoping the diamond s was quieter. I don't mind it louder at idle while riding quieter would be nice though

10 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I have the ssi stainless muffler on my 19 ctech 800 and it's too damn loud. Hoping the diamond s was quieter. I don't mind it louder at idle while riding quieter would be nice though

It might work for you then.  It is a chambered muffler with no packing.  So if you're familiar with other chambered mufflers, it has similar characteristics.

• Thanks 1