Diamond S Titanium

• Platinum Contributing Member

Said fuck it and ordered one this morning....did some research and not only are these relatively quiet they are under 4 pounds and provide a couple of MPH in 660โ€™....๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
ย 

B2BB426F-E422-455F-A191-C1DAB23ECA4C.webp

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the quiet can?ย  with or without the cooking pot mount?ย  :)ย ย 

Polaris-850-Ti-W-MP-Front-scaled-e160228ย 

ย 

Quiet without the mount...currently backordered but should be here in 3-4 weeks.๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the quiet can?ย  with or without the cooking pot mount?ย  :)ย ย 

Polaris-850-Ti-W-MP-Front-scaled-e160228ย 

ย 

Muffler inlet pipe looks like azz. My opinion. They hear ofย bending tube or they like welding a million straight sections to make a turn.

Edited by CFM

I have a quiet one.ย  It may be quiet compared to some other aftermarket ones but I don't consider it quiet.ย  It's most noticeable at start up and low speeds.. these are the times is most want it quiet.ย  When you're on the gas it's barely louder.ย  But slow speeds it's quite a bit louder.ย  Light though.ย  And they say you pick up a little power.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

I have a quiet one.ย  It may be quiet compared to some other aftermarket ones but I don't consider it quiet.ย  It's most noticeable at start up and low speeds.. these are the times is most want it quiet.ย  When you're on the gas it's barely louder.ย  But slow speeds it's quite a bit louder.ย  Light though.ย  And they say you pick up a little power.

ย 

28 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I did not watch this video, if there is something you'd like to communicate, please type it out.

How about thisโ€ฆEat a dick.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

Dude gained a couple MPH in 660โ€™ with the Diamond S

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

Don't they all say that?

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Wow, cool.

Whatโ€™s the matterโ€ฆbound up or something?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Said fuck it and ordered one this morning....did some research and not only are these relatively quiet they are under 4 pounds and provide a couple of MPH in 660โ€™....๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
ย 

B2BB426F-E422-455F-A191-C1DAB23ECA4C.webp 47.77 kB ยท 5 downloads

what sled?

ย 

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

21 AXYS SB Assault 850

I havent dyno'd that combo. on the cat 800, the diamond S was one of the few we tested that did actually make some more power. and i think they sound really good, but obviously that's a personal thing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Legend said:

As you can tell by those prices, it'sย expensive and not exactly easy.ย 

Thatโ€™s retail for a singleย piece.ย How much tine and $$$ and materialย cost for welding all those little piecesย ?

Btw: Iโ€™m just round table talking btw. I sledย in a delicate noiseย area ย (some sections of trail go rightย by landowners homes and we do run into closures)ย ย so we (in my area)ย need to be extra careful, therefore muffler threads are just reading material for me, and thus the welds donโ€™t keepย me from buying. Just making me think โ€˜thereโ€™s got to be a better way.โ€ Iโ€™m just another azz with an opinion. :)

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

I havent dyno'd that combo. on the cat 800, the diamond S was one of the few we tested that did actually make some more power. and i think they sound really good, but obviously that's a personal thing.

How loud is it? I have a ssi can that's obnoxious. Looking for something ย quieter

3 hours ago, Cat45 said:

How loud is it? I have a ssi can that's obnoxious. Looking for something ย quieter

cant say, we wont touch anything from them. it was about the same as the SLP we tested, and i've always been a fan of their mufflers. quieter than the jaws, both race and trail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

cant say, we wont touch anything from them. it was about the same as the SLP we tested, and i've always been a fan of their mufflers. quieter than the jaws, both race and trail.

address?

https://www.amazon.com/Decibel-Professional-Monitoring-Instrument-Classroom/dp/B07ZHG76D8/ref=asc_df_B07ZHG76D8/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=416713455770&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14362453995610243109&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1028269&hvtargid=pla-871036694768&ref=&adgrpid=93604213333&th=1

ย 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have one now.

Unfortunately its because we have a batshit crazy karen down the street that calls the cops on us for noise every other day, but occasionally, i get to use it for mufflersย 

16 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I have one now.

Unfortunately its because we have a batshit crazy karen down the street that calls the cops on us for noise every other day, but occasionally, i get to use it for mufflersย 

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Consolador-consolador-realista-silicona-realistas/dp/B09DJVYRXD/ref=sr_1_15?_encoding=UTF8&c=ts&dchild=1&keywords=dildos&qid=1635900107&s=hpc&sr=1-15&ts_id=676319011&th=1

what's her address?ย  :lol: