Not much of a road bike guy but....

39 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Whats your pleasure..

Indian

Harley 

Victory 

Superbike

None of the above 

Like jap bikes just not plastic jap bikes unless older clasic sport bikes ie rz350 early flat side gsxr 750  .I have a 12 thruxton 900 now . I like how it looks more than how it rides but for the amount I get it out it is fine . I sold my 390 duke and really miss it very fun bike prob one of the most fun bikes I have owned and I have owned prob 25+ bikes in my day 

I also am a big fan of pre 1965 Honda .

I just sold a few c200 and c100 all pre 64 . Kept the most rare c200 and c100.

I love pulling up to a bike show or car show with a sections of s&m bikers standing around looking at there 1920 tec at 2030 pricing bikes  on a old little c200 and instantly every one ignores the full custom 30k hogs to check out the little Honda and tell storys about how that was all they wanted as a kid or what ever . 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Whats your pleasure..

Indian

Harley 

Victory 

Superbike

I just happened to look at Harleys the other night. I think I like the 110 Fatboy, or somethin' like that. 

I used to like the Sportster, but not anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

None of the above 

Like jap bikes just not plastic jap bikes unless older clasic sport bikes ie rz350 early flat side gsxr 750  .I have a 12 thruxton 900 now . I like how it looks more than how it rides but for the amount I get it out it is fine . I sold my 390 duke and really miss it very fun bike prob one of the most fun bikes I have owned and I have owned prob 25+ bikes in my day 

I love pulling up to a bike show or car show with a sections of s&m bikers standing around looking at there 1920 tec at 2030 pricing bikes  on a old little c200 and instantly every one ignores the full custom 30k hogs to check out the little Honda and tell storys about how that was all they wanted as a kid or what ever . 

I wish I would have kept my RZ.

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I wish I would have kept my RZ.

Yeah me to . I had the yellow Kenny Robert's.  They were cheep back in the day mine was a 3 yr old hold over I got mine and 2 other buds bought out there other 2 red and White ones . 

I have a bud with a yellow Kenny with only 400 mi on it. He won't sell it to me . I ask every yr 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just happened to look at Harleys the other night. I think I like the 110 Fatboy, or somethin' like that. 

I used to like the Sportster, but not anymore. 

Of course you do you already have the matching outfit 

Screenshot_20210620-161529_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

When you want a hog but can only afford to rent a Byrd 

Screenshot_20210709-203449_Photos.jpg

Ya' know, you're too much into the gay pics, and gay shit. You just might be a faggot.

• Gold Member

I’ll always be a street bike guy as I love going fast. As I get older though I’m really liking Indians old and new maybe I’ll get one someday. My first bike f2 600 and my old gsxr1k 15BFAE2F-49A3-41DB-8E2B-351845545132.thumb.png.87d4b8768d880ad554ae451f4c0c7c22.png2EBFD041-2AFF-4CAC-9F51-34837C385F0B.thumb.jpeg.393f5101a6a0ed4504325d7bec00f7e7.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

None of the above 

my brothers first bike was a ratty old 86 gsxr750. I restored it for him paint seat cover some mechanical shit I ended up bombing it around more than him lol.

55995921-4DC4-4A53-8FC4-AE873B0FBDD1.thumb.jpeg.66a7fb17e2329571c94badb900c3664e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I like the looks of the Victory's I see around. Had my time with Harleys. My hands kept falling asleep from the vibrations. I'd like to try a Goldwing just to see what a smooth motor makes the ride more enjoyable.

Reality is I'm likely done with bikes. Used to be that March would come, the sun would come out and I'd get bike fever. Not so much any more.

I have my old Kat in the garage still. Wife is pushing for it to go. This may be its last winter here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I like the looks of the Victory's I see around. Had my time with Harleys. My hands kept falling asleep from the vibrations. I'd like to try a Goldwing just to see what a smooth motor makes the ride more enjoyable.

Reality is I'm likely done with bikes. Used to be that March would come, the sun would come out and I'd get bike fever. Not so much any more.

I have my old Kat in the garage still. Wife is pushing for it to go. This may be its last winter here.

Never had a wing but wife was heading up a campain for the valkyrie in like 95 before they even started selling them . The agency was given 2 to use for shoots and use etc . So I had 1 in the shop for about 6 mo we put about 600mi on it . Smooth as butter but heavy as fuck