HCS now has therapy sessions😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome back!  :bc:

If I were a a pervert Id say you should post a pic of your fake boobs so we can give your honest opinion.  But, I’m not a pervert so, I’ll just ask you to send them to me via PM.  You know you can trust my opinion. :lmao:

I hope you and hubby are doing well.

Hahaha I missed you and your sassy ass. I attached a somewhat "boob" pic hahaha 

Im still living being a covid ICU RN >:( but on dayshift now so I feel way better and have so much more free time. Jess is doing his own machining of sled parts and it's going well, so I can't complain. Just going for an awesome snow season!

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I edited my post , I apologize to you Ashley, I’m glad to see you are on the mend. No your not lumped into RR status. 

No hard feelings I appreciate the apology. :bc:

ps if I EVER even slightly start to be like RR someone murder me.... 

IMG_20211102_203813_236.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Im still living being a covid ICU RN >:( but on dayshift now so I feel way better and have so much more free time. Jess is doing his own machining of sled parts and it's going well, so I can't complain. Just going for an awesome snow season!

Daymn...and with that, I'm off to the bathroom 🤣

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Looking good, girl!  Glad to hear you are both doing well.  Stop in this crazy house more often!

:bc:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She’s got enough hell in her life right now. You fuckers would just add to it. :lol:

Actually, not her I would be worried about. It’s all the crazy fuckers around here. She would straighten ‘em out too much. This site would become Dootalk 3.0

Can this site still be fun if 550 and Frankie ran off to buy ArcticChat?

Ashley, glad you both are doing great and back to a normal life after the accident.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sno_mo_racer said:

Actually, not her I would be worried about. It’s all the crazy fuckers around here. She would straighten ‘em out too much. This site would become Dootalk 3.0

Can this site still be fun if 550 and Frankie ran off to buy ArcticChat?

Ashley, glad you both are doing great and back to a normal life after the accident.

Naw the past 2 years I've dealt with too much bullshit at work to let internet stuff upset me. Entertainment value is all I'm here for and it looks like you fucks haven't changed and that makes me smile, since the world fucking blows right now esp NYS 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LE_07F8 said:

Naw the past 2 years I've dealt with too much bullshit at work to let internet stuff upset me. Entertainment value is all I'm here for and it looks like you fucks haven't changed and that makes me smile, since the world fucking blows right now esp NYS 

Hey, can you do something about all the New Yorkers moving to here (central nh) - thanks ! :wink lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome back!  :bc:

If I were a a pervert Id say you should post a pic of your fake boobs so we can give your honest opinion.  But, I’m not a pervert so, I’ll just ask you to send them to me via PM.  You know you can trust my opinion. :lmao:

I hope you and hubby are doing well.

LIEEEEES I heard what you did for a butter burger

12 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

LIEEEEES I heard what you did for a butter burger

That’s not perversion.  Any act can be committed without judgement for a Culver’s butter burger!!!!

…..except cart wheeling your fucking set and sled in front of said destination!!!!  Now THAT’s perversion!

• Haha 3