HCS now has therapy sessions😂🤣😂

Long story short, member vent’s about sister with a mental problem after mother passes. Sister gets house, he foots the bill for repairs. RR bests his situation as she has the same problem. But with all 5 siblings. She starts being his psychiatrist and legal aid. 😂 Thats as far as I got. Then started marked forum as read. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t even read over there.  Chubby queer really didn’t enjoy our back and forth I guess.  :lol:

Hardcore!!!!

He thought he was searching hard core sleder 

When he stumbled of a snowmobiling site by accident 

18 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I can't read it lol. She apparently has run of the roost over there now. Nobody to knock her down to reality lol

It's more of a case of, anyone that tries, she will complain to adim, then, timeouts or bans. I'm still there, because I enjoy  it, and do feel there is some sled help there. If only the tech info/help here could be on the level HCS Polaris board used to be. Just my 2 cents worth

• Like 3

12 hours ago, racerdave said:

It's more of a case of, anyone that tries, she will complain to adim, then, timeouts or bans. I'm still there, because I enjoy  it, and do feel there is some sled help there. If only the tech info/help here could be on the level HCS Polaris board used to be. Just my 2 cents worth

I'm guessing the current HCS is also not on the level it used to be.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:38 PM, sno_mo_racer said:

Long story short, member vent’s about sister with a mental problem after mother passes. Sister gets house, he foots the bill for repairs. RR bests his situation as she has the same problem. But with all 5 siblings. She starts being his psychiatrist and legal aid. 😂 Thats as far as I got. Then started marked forum as read. 

Yet she is interviewing someone to be her attorney because she has never used one that specializes in estates. How can you do that 5 times and not have a good attorney for the application?

2 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Anyone remember that one bitch who got some whiskey bruises from a sled wreck, then was bragging about a tit job she got. 

Yeah Ashley was her name. Can’t remember what her Hcs name was 

4 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Anyone remember that one bitch who got some whiskey bruises from a sled wreck, then was bragging about a tit job she got. 

She's a member here 

13 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Did she have anything to brag about?

Yes she's hot

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

She almost died from that accident if you are talking about Ashley (LE_07F8) I seen some of the pics of her in the ICU and pics she posted with all the scars she has from all the  different surgeries she had have to save her life and fix all the broken bones, not sure how all her injuries would be considered "Whiskey Bruises".

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

She almost died from that accident if you are talking about Ashley (LE_07F8) I seen some of the pics of her in the ICU and pics she posted with all the scars she has from all the  different surgeries she had have to save her life and fix all the broken bones, not sure how all her injuries would be considered "Whiskey Bruises".

She is an awesome person. Anyone that talks trash should not be. Her husband still races drags. Jesse is his name. They are good people 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just a term for getting in a scrape, don’t mean whiskey was involved, take it however you like