Android 12??

ckf

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Anyone else running the new android 12? My Pixel just updated and I'm still feeling my way around.

have been since last week.  overall it's decent,  not sure i like the shapes of everything and my home screen clocks meh.   new 6 Pro arriving tomorrow or Saturday so i have not played too much on making changes.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

have been since last week.  overall it's decent,  not sure i like the shapes of everything and my home screen clocks meh.   new 6 Pro arriving tomorrow or Saturday so i have not played too much on making changes.  

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the new 6 Pro.

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hell I think my pro6 delivery date is the middle of November.....who did you sleep with to get one that quick?

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hell I think my pro6 delivery date is the middle of November.....who did you sleep with to get one that quick?

I ordered it through google.  I am disappointed others had theirs today TBH but thats because i wanted a verizon one not an unlocked just for the trade in vzw gave otherwise i'd have it in hand.  shipped yesterday.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I ordered it through google.  I am disappointed others had theirs today TBH but thats because i wanted a verizon one not an unlocked just for the trade in vzw gave otherwise i'd have it in hand.  shipped yesterday.  

I got an unlocked one through Google. Free ear buds what the hell.

Just updated this afternoon.  Still getting used to it.  Had to change up the color scheme since my old background made it have pink as theme color. 

What new features have you guys found?  I'll have to do some more research to figure out what actually changed.

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Just updated this afternoon.  Still getting used to it.  Had to change up the color scheme since my old background made it have pink as theme color. 

What new features have you guys found?  I'll have to do some more research to figure out what actually changed.

I ditched the pink background too, lol.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I am close to replacing my 3xl.  Was waiting for some real improvements in the camera as the rest of it is fine.  Looks like the 6 is it 

Camera looks really good. Only complaints that I have seen is that it tends to over process the images a bit (to hdr like for some), but the raw files are very good for anyone wanting to process the images themselves.

i am not sure i like not have to long press power for gpay,  now you just hold it up to reader and it goes to default.  I am sure that can be fixed but I will run as is for now

I don't like the new clock widget,  old one was better.  

Runs smooth

My colors were fine,  it kept my colors and dark theme i was running.   

I am good with the new Internet button to cover networks/wifi which some think sucks

Themed Icons I don't like the looks of

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am not sure i like not have to long press power for gpay,  now you just hold it up to reader and it goes to default.  I am sure that can be fixed but I will run as is for now

I don't like the new clock widget,  old one was better.  

Runs smooth

My colors were fine,  it kept my colors and dark theme i was running.   

I am good with the new Internet button to cover networks/wifi which some think sucks

Themed Icons I don't like the looks of

Has the new 6 pro arrived yet?

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there is but they shipped it with a promised date by the 31st and still saying it will be delivered.   

I don't have much for patience when waiting for new gadgets either, lol 

new phones here, installing apps now.   Slippery with the way the glass curves,  put a spigen clear case on it already and because of the curve not running screen protector. 

Screen size is nice,  color is great.   fast.   we will see how it is overall over the next week as i am travelling with it.   will be nice to have wireless charging again  

• Like 1