Boomers don't do Facebook. Neither do the youngins'. This leaves the in-betweeners.

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Big thing for renters is when the weather is crappy.....at least that what show's up on our reviews.   Something to keep the kids entertained I guess.   We get about $650 a night and its sucks not having better internet for them. 

My neighbor picked up a bunch of old board games at a garage sale and put them in a closet at the cabin he rents. Patrons rave about the old school rain days at the cabin playing board games with the kids. And we have excellent connectivity.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

My neighbor picked up a bunch of old board games at a garage sale and put them in a closet at the cabin he rents. Patrons rave about the old school rain days at the cabin playing board games with the kids. And we have excellent connectivity.

Its a great idea....we have some but should put more in there.   All depends on the type of family it is.  We have one of those table style old arcade games in the bar in the basement.   Has 100's of games from the 80's and 90's.   People love that. 

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Boomers definitely do Facebook. But my kids aren't really on it, they follow instagram

X2, and Snapchat. They have a profile on FB but hardly ever go there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Boomers definitely do Facebook. But my kids aren't really on it, they follow instagram

adults will ruin that as well along with tiktok. Fuck we now have decisions being made based on whether noodles has bones today on the tik tok by grown ass people