Boomers don't do Facebook. Neither do the youngins'. This leaves the in-betweeners.

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats pretty sweet ...what is top speed approximately? 

Only 25mph. But it has a 2 hr range full throttle.  Really easy to ride, and at 110lbs I can load and launch it in minutes.  

friend of mine distributes Jetsurf. Those things are amazing. Race model 45 lbs - 40 mph, turns on a dime. Unfortunately 20k cdn new.  I found a used one in NJ, still deciding if I pull the trigger on it. 

A1D2AB64-52B3-41C2-8C0B-27078DC37A0F.jpeg

26198C6A-AC15-49A0-B77F-AD89D014FAE3.jpeg

10 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Only 25mph. But it has a 2 hr range full throttle.  Really easy to ride, and at 110lbs I can load and launch it in minutes.  

friend of mine distributes Jetsurf. Those things are amazing. Race model 45 lbs - 40 mph, turns on a dime. Unfortunately 20k cdn new.  I found a used one in NJ, still deciding if I pull the trigger on it. 

A1D2AB64-52B3-41C2-8C0B-27078DC37A0F.jpeg

26198C6A-AC15-49A0-B77F-AD89D014FAE3.jpeg

Cool 

My daughter and her friends don’t use FB at all.  It’s not even an afterthought.  My wife uses it sparingly.  I do think marketplace has taken over Craigslist though.

Yeah, I think the 40-80 age group use the shot out of it.  I say “80” because even my parents and their friends are on it.  Prolly why kids aren’t there.  Lol

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Kids prefer snap chat over anything 

Yep. I asked my son quite a while ago why him and his friends quit using FB. His answer was simple. Too many helicopter parents on there. 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep. I asked my son quite a while ago why him and his friends quit using FB. His answer was simple. Too many helicopter parents on there. 

Yeah. Even for me tbh. It’s better to have a fake account and use it how I want 

my boy and some of his friends are on FB but they all have fake accounts. Talked to him about why posting yourself and your family all over the internet is stupid 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lots of pussy on FB...:junk:

MySpace you could search for woman like it was a dating site. Age, Body type, location, interests etc. Different girl for every day of the week.......Until they all started posting on my wall  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

MySpace you could search for woman like it was a dating site. Age, Body type, location, interests etc. Different girl for every day of the week.......Until they all started posting on my wall  :lol: 

FB has a dating area/app..:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

FB has a dating area/app..:lol:

Say what now?  :lol: 

I can go on the book and search for skinny blonde gymnasts from one zip code over????????

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Say what now?  :lol: 

I can go on the book and search for skinny blonde gymnasts from one zip code over????????

Correct!!:thumbsup:

My parents are scared to death of Facebook.  They refuse to get smartphones because they believe they will be forced on to the book and will be powerless to posting lies about the family.  It is better this way. I think if they saw the embarrassment my brother and his family post, it would kill them. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Marketplace is awesome.

its a bit of a shit show now TBH vs where it was 2 years ago now that they smother you with adds sponsored products.   But still has more selection than anywhere else.  i've probably bought and sold 50 things the last 5 years on there including my current sled and wheeler.  I do look at CL but there is isually squat.  

Myspace was awesome.  Parlayed that into a few month fling with a Thai flight attendant back in 2006.  Fuck, those were the days...

Facebook I quit a couple years ago and haven't really missed it.  I deleted Twitter after they turned into full fledged communists with their censorship.  LinkedIn I use very sparingly.  IG I'm only on for following waterskiers and funny meme pages.

Social media pretty much blows.

• Like 2