Guest on Joe Rogan show outlines that 70% of those dying of covid in the UK are FULLY VACCINATED

jtssrx

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

no one is saying the vaccine is killing them. The point is the fucking vaccines aren’t stopping the spread stopping cases or stopping deaths and yet the federal government under Joe Biden is trying to force Americans to take a vaccine that’s useless. 

Oh yes they are. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Confirmed by vaers and way way underreported.

Do you disagree?

I dont know, do we believe in science and the media now? I made a post about my 85 year old aunt and uncle who got COVID recently but because they were vaxt they had no symptoms. I made more than one post about it, nobody responded. Even tho the vax probably saved their lives or at least probably saved them an immeasurable degree of COVID misery. Also our parents, our friends parents and all of our extended family is all vaxt and not one of them has had any complications from vax or COVID and are living their lives as normal as possible. So you keep your eagle eye out for shit that is affecting you and Ill watch out for mine. In the meantime I am not going to get all worried about it. 

Now if you want to talk about mandates then that is a separate discussion... Carry on

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont know, do we believe in science and the media now? I made a post about my 85 year old aunt and uncle who got COVID recently but because they were vaxt they had no symptoms. I made more than one post about it, nobody responded. Even tho the vax probably saved their lives or at least probably saved them an immeasurable degree of COVID misery. Also our parents, our friends parents and all of our extended family is all vaxt and not one of them has had any complications from vax or COVID and are living their lives as normal as possible. So you keep your eagle eye out for shit that is affecting you and Ill watch out for mine. In the meantime I am not going to get all worried about it. 

Now if you want to talk about mandates then that is a separate discussion... Carry on

Dude.

7bfc476fbf50cad0.png

• Like 3

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Anler said:

Absolutely no definite proof that the vaccine did anything for them. No symptoms you say huh? Well how did they know they had Covid? What test did they take and what made them take a test? On top of that You do realize the tests show insane amounts of false positives to the point they are being recalled right? 

https://news.yahoo.com/home-covid-19-test-being-211241859.html

Its also 100% possible that they would of still had zero symptoms even if they were  not vaxxed. Same as it being possible it did help them.

Nothing has been proven to be set in stone with this Virus yet and probably never will be at this rate of Medical Tyranny. 

• Like 2