Biden halts border wall but has wall built around his beach house at tax payers expense

Rigid1

peanuts

In 2017, Trump cost the Secret Service at least $137,505 for golf cart rentals at his golf clubs in New Jersey and Florida

the Secret Service was forced to stop paying many of its agents due to depleted funds brought on by the high costs of his travel and family protection.

In 2020, the Secret Service was charged nearly $1 million for its security expenses while staying at Trump's Scotland resort. Trump's children have also cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands in security costs, including at least $230,000 in security incurred by Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. during a trip to the United Arab Emirates in February 2017.

The Trump Organization was paid nearly $2.5 million in taxpayer funds during his first term

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/07/08/trump-charged-secret-service-over-10-k-may-after-move-nj/7901404002/

but, I'd like to see what a $400K+ fence looks like from a distance.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

peanuts

In 2017, Trump cost the Secret Service at least $137,505 for golf cart rentals at his golf clubs in New Jersey and Florida

the Secret Service was forced to stop paying many of its agents due to depleted funds brought on by the high costs of his travel and family protection.

In 2020, the Secret Service was charged nearly $1 million for its security expenses while staying at Trump's Scotland resort. Trump's children have also cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands in security costs, including at least $230,000 in security incurred by Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. during a trip to the United Arab Emirates in February 2017.

The Trump Organization was paid nearly $2.5 million in taxpayer funds during his first term

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/07/08/trump-charged-secret-service-over-10-k-may-after-move-nj/7901404002/

Now do Hillary and Chelsea’s around the world trip.

• Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Now do Hillary and Chelsea’s around the world trip.

nah, you hit me with the digits

it's all ludicrous anyway - but Trump wins for putting more $ into his own family businesses from the taxpayers coffers than any other POTUS I know of.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/money/what-taxpayers-spend-support-ex-presidents/275-ee0205f2-1def-4564-8e31-2a0e78aa92f3

Jimmy Carter has to be the fiscal conservative of the group of living POTUS's 

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

peanuts

Spin noted . Nothing to do with border security-related  issues and the over the top hypocrisy oozing from this fence around old Joe the working man's persidents fence around his muitil million buck home .

On a side not I have been finding the Biden administration is deleting as much Clinton related border policy and speech they can find . Funny how that works. Remember when Trump was the nazzi that was fun 

Screenshot_20211023-192609_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

peanuts

USA today!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

peanuts

Old Joe is a bargain. 

The wall/fence is the topic.

Joe’s against borders. With walls/fences right ? Defund the police too ?

So…..who the fuk cares it was linked to. The subject is haooening so it’s correct.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's all ludicrous anyway - but Trump wins for putting more $ into his own family businesses from the taxpayers coffers than any other POTUS I know of.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/money/what-taxpayers-spend-support-ex-presidents/275-ee0205f2-1def-4564-8e31-2a0e78aa92f3

Lol yet multiple threads on this fourm link to how much money he lost at his property's after becoming elected . 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

show us those tax returns

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

Why ? If you saw trumps tax returns they would not have his businesses taxes attached any way those are completely diff than his personal taxes.  All you see with my personal taxes is what my buisnnes pay me not what my buisness make and what they deduct . But yiu know that already and just like to play the part 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

show us those tax returns

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

Yeah I bet you and Brian Stelter are regular forensic accountants qualified to analyze a guys tax returns, who owns 500 companies and employs 50,000 people.

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL! trump was rich before he went into office, where did all of Biden’s money come from?