In the WTF is going on behind the cheddar curtain

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

The Liberal side is no better, I was just in Linden Hills by Lake Harriet and every 3rd yard still had "Biden- Harris" signs up along with Black Lives Matter. Every time I saw someone in the yard I wanted to ask, are you really that stupid?

You should've stopped.

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

The Liberal side is no better, I was just in Linden Hills by Lake Harriet and every 3rd yard still had "Biden- Harris" signs up along with Black Lives Matter. Every time I saw someone in the yard I wanted to ask, are you really that stupid?

No need to ask they are . But don't fret I rape the fuck out of every one of them when doing a project on there homes . 

You from around the metro ? 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No need to ask they are . But don't fret I rape the fuck out of every one of them when doing a project on there homes . 

You from around the metro ? 

Up by Roseau. I have family in the Metro area.

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why ? To talk about green spaces or the wonderful architecture that is the cornerstone of the uptown  gentrification ? 

The homeless camps is a hot topic too.  They all want to do something, but they don't want it to affect them, or them really have to do anything.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The homeless camps is a hot topic too.  They all want to do something, but they don't want it to affect them, or them really have to do anything.  

Lol There are no camps in Lynden hills there will never be camps in Lynden hills  . The good rich liberals won't be putting up with that sort of lawlessness in there neighborhood . But they will put a yard sign up and post about the failure of govenment in helping these people 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Like 35 yrs ago me and my GF drove back to MN from CA we got town around 3am . Did not want wake my mom so I just pulled the van over in Lynden hills went in to back if van to sleep till morning . At sun up 2 cops knocking on door telling me I could not camp there. Told them the story they gave me the just following up on a call from neighbors. Not some shit hole van like a 9 yr old van  That is Lynden hills lol

20 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

there's ice forming already ?  seems damn early for that shit ?  being only 10/24 

If thete was it was just a haze of ice . Cops social media person was having a good time attempting to draw attention to the story . And it worked 

Some quality  hash tags 

Edited by Ez ryder

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The cops social media person is quality 

only a few times have I seen a govenment agency using humor and in a acctualy funny way is unheard of 

Great use of hashtags for sure

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Just sayin. Not saying its a bad thing. AFJ seems to suggest that its only a couple counties. I disagreed

No. I didn’t say that. I implied that the heavy drinkers in the more liberal counties have all their teeth and fornicate with their own species 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No. I didn’t say that. I implied that the heavy drinkers in the more liberal counties have all their teeth and fornicate with their own species 

Define heavy. I spend alot of time in WI and I have seen alot of retarded mofos all over the place. Seems to be a common culture of people in WI.