United CEO confirms 232 employees are being fired for not complying with its vaccine mandate

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Are you serious? Goddamn you are so out of touch its incredible! Do you not realize some companies, Government and Hospitals are not accepting that as a valid reason? 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/marine-corps-approve--coronavirus-religious-exemptions

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/northshore-workers-sue-hospital-system-citing-religious-objections-to-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAPWPhu

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/10/26/22746668/covid-vaccination-testing-requirements-religious-exemption-editorial

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/albany/2019/11/05/judge-upholds-new-york-vaccination-law-students-amish-lawsuit/4166243002/

I really hope if they did fire him for not taking the vax he does have access to unemployment. He may have 11 jobs lined up, but not everyone does.

But I still think its a made up story. 

Project engineers in the medical instrument field are in very short supply. I heard tonight that his employer contacted him about possibly returning. The company will lose all but two of their PE. His boss and his bosses boss weren't vaccinated either. So now it's eating into management. The market place will sort this out. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Project engineers in the medical instrument field are in very short supply. I heard tonight that his employer contacted him about possibly returning. The company will lose all but two of their PE. His boss and his bosses boss weren't vaccinated either. So now it's eating into management. The market place will sort this out. 

Doesn't need to be sorted out if we didnt have Biden pushing mandates despite saying he would never make a mandate. 

But go ahead keep cheering on medical Tyranny like you do everyday. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They can take it court and win. Provided they allowed the company to fire them and they didn't quit. If they quit, then they're fucked. 

Yeah 3yr down the fucking road . No one is quiting they are being shown the door . Your fucking hero . Remember when Trump was a nazzi? Yeah that was fun . 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don't agree with the mandate. 

Your heros are pushing it you own it . You pretty much campaigned for this shit for 4 fucking yrs . And you still play your little spin games Protecting your heros 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

lots of anger here. damn. leads to a short life. 

You should be angry.  I have nothing to worry about but I do not enjoy watching people I know  getting fucked buy the govenment you worked so hard to install.   But yeah Trump was the nazzi just can't make it up . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You don't from what i understand 

The guy started 2 topics about it.  Is he now admitting that he was lying?  I haven't seen that, but now he sure seems to be taking a 180 on the subject.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

The guy started 2 topics about it.  Is he now admitting that he was lying?  I haven't seen that, but now he sure seems to be taking a 180 on the subject.

His mo is make shit up defend the shit then move on . Can't blame him it has been normalized for decades with our media.