United CEO confirms 232 employees are being fired for not complying with its vaccine mandate

Just now, Mainecat said:

Do you ever think past Tuesday? 

I have nothing to hide. Please ask me for my papers.

Like I said remember when Trump was the nazzi . Yeah that was fun now look at you . Fucking disgusting your dad would prob bitch slap you in to next week if he could see you now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And you called Trump a Nazi?  wtf  :lol: 

Do you have to produce your-

Brokers license

Drivers License

Passport

Fishing License

Hunting License

I have no problem producing a valid Vaccination form.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Brokers license

Drivers License

Passport

Fishing License

Hunting License

Then you shouldn't have any issue with requiring an ID to vote.  You can't have it both ways.  The integrity of the vote is a touch more important than my right to fish or cross into Canada.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Then you shouldn't have any issue with requiring an ID to vote.  You can't have it both ways.  The integrity of the vote is a touch more important than my right to fish or cross into Canada.

I don’t. We have voter ID here in NH and have had it for years.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Brokers license

Drivers License

Passport

Fishing License

Hunting License

Well let's start at the top 

I have never had to produce my buisness license to any one . I put my number down when filling out permits . But again no one is saying I have to be a contractor 

You only have to produce a DL if you break the law or attempt to buy a controlled substance and no one told me I have to drive 

Only time I have ever had to show a passport was to get in to a countery from another . You know the way it should be for every person going from 1 countery to another . And no one told me I had to travel 

Never have I been asked for my fishing license but again no one told me I had to go fishing 

Never been asked to produce a hunting license.  And no one has ever told me I must go hunt 

People are telling me I must get vaccinated and I must show my papers when asked.  

And the worst part is usfull idiots helping justify it . Especaly those who had the gall to call any one a nazzi or fascist.  Those are the worst of the worst.  Just idiot pawns 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, Mainecat said:

mailaway was no where near as secure as the normal process in person.   Any state allowing a vote witiout a positive ID is an issue.  

On 10/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Your a clueless twat. These employees could care less about their customers. FUCK THEM. It opens up employment opportunities for others.

Employment opportunities for who?

can’t find people to work the way it is!!

Mayo Clinic and another local hospital starting mandates.over 10k workers may be gone!!plan on replacing or just work others till they brake???have employees crying daily over this shit!!

buy hey it was ok that these workers worked day in and day out last year and a half with covid patients not knowing what they were bringing home!!now you shit on them and tell them get vaccinated or your gone.

Stupid Fkrs!!

• Like 3

Your a clueless twat. These employees could care less about their customers. FUCK THEM. It opens up employment opportunities for others.

Mayo Clinic and another local hospital starting mandates.over 10k workers may be gone!!plan on replacing or just work others till they brake???have employees crying daily over this shit!!

buy hey it was ok that these workers worked day in and day out last year and a half with covid patients not knowing what they were bringing home!!now you shit on them and tell them get vaccinated or your gone.

Stupid Fkrs!!

Stupid Fkrs!!

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, Mainecat said:

Hundreds of GE workers in New York walk off the job over vaccine mandate

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/hundreds-ge-workers-new-york-walk-off-job-vaccine-mandate

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2021/10/20/ge-lockheed-martin-employees-protest-against-covid-federal-vaccine-mandates-employers-union-walkout/8536535002/

Enjoy your Trump vaccine, MC. It will be in you forever. :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, Mainecat said:

Brokers license

Drivers License

Passport

Fishing License

Hunting License

Not to go into a restaurant.  

On 10/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Ha...those opportunities were already open. Every business in America is looking for employees to some degree. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:23 PM, Matt said:

Most of them are unionized.  This may get interesting.

And the union will save a lot of these workers from mandates. It’s one of the only things that I can applaud a union for. For instance, if it wasn’t for the UAW, the American automakers would have already rolled over and required everyone in their companies to get it. GM Canada already has. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:46 AM, Mainecat said:

1B16A527-332C-43B0-A444-50B89862A774.jpeg

“Dosani is the son of two refugee parents, who came to Canada from Uganda in the 1970s, fleeing persecution and war.” 

Weird. So his parents ran from their home country to raise a son who wants personal freedoms removed? Huh. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Relative of mine lost his job as a project engineer because he refused the vaccine. He’s got 12 interviews lined up in the Minneapolis area. He’ll have another job by next week, but he’s gonna relax with some severance and unemployment. 

Wait, we get unemployment when refusing the vaccine?  I was lead to believe different.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 10/25/2021 at 2:43 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Relative of mine lost his job as a project engineer because he refused the vaccine. He’s got 12 interviews lined up in the Minneapolis area. He’ll have another job by next week, but he’s gonna relax with some severance and unemployment. 

I call Bullshit! :lol:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All that one has to do is claim religious grounds. 

Are you serious? Goddamn you are so out of touch its incredible! Do you not realize some companies, Government and Hospitals are not accepting that as a valid reason? 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/marine-corps-approve--coronavirus-religious-exemptions

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/northshore-workers-sue-hospital-system-citing-religious-objections-to-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAPWPhu

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/10/26/22746668/covid-vaccination-testing-requirements-religious-exemption-editorial

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/albany/2019/11/05/judge-upholds-new-york-vaccination-law-students-amish-lawsuit/4166243002/

I really hope if they did fire him for not taking the vax he does have access to unemployment. He may have 11 jobs lined up, but not everyone does.

But I still think its a made up story. 

Edited by EvilBird