United CEO confirms 232 employees are being fired for not complying with its vaccine mandate

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Go workers!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Big businesses suck! Oh wait… fuck the employees! Yay for large corporations! Wait… I need context to decide if I’m for the workers or the corps. Cause you know. Vaccines trump everything. Save the kids. Wait, it’s save the grandparents. Yeah that’s it. 
It’s fuckin bizzaro world. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Big businesses suck! Oh wait… fuck the employees! Yay for large corporations! Wait… I need context to decide if I’m for the workers or the corps. Cause you know. Vaccines trump everything. Save the kids. Wait, it’s save the grandparents. Yeah that’s it. 

Yep.  It’s just gross.  Mindless retards needing attention outside of their little safe spaces.

12 hours ago, JEFF said:

The workers at United are now the enemy. The stories that make the op happy is typical of a libtwat mentality.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, JEFF said:

It’s about customers. Not surprised you didn’t know this.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey, fucking dummy….shouldn’t the customers who are scared go get the vaccine before locking themselves in a tube with 100 people?

Stupid twat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, fucking dummy….shouldn’t the customers who are scared go get the vaccine before locking themselves in a tube with 100 people?

Stupid twat.

Your a clueless twat. These employees could care less about their customers. FUCK THEM. It opens up employment opportunities for others.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Your a clueless twat. These employees could care less about their customers. FUCK THEM. It opens up employment opportunities for others.

You are an ignorant moron.  The true face of Libtwatism and a warning to others to not be you.

Fat, incompetent loser.  :lol2:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol how is a airline mechanics or pilot litteraly locked in his cockpit or a baggage handlers not having there papers to show on demand have anything to do with a fully vaccinated customers safety. 

Let's start with the science you like to talk about 

If you can't fly with out your papers you have the vaccine 

The vaccine is suppose to be a vaccine 

So how is it the airline mechanics job to make sure your vaccine is doing its job 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol it is not the employee of a corporation to do a vaccines job 

It is the job of the vaccine to protect you .

Oh wait are you saying the vaccine is not effective at preventing you from catching a covid or spreading it when you catch a covid ? 

Sure sounds that way to me 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Everyone else needs to be vaxxed to protect ME!!! If not then YOU are selfish pricks

Imagine being dumb enough to think like that  :lol: 

Fucking amazing that the big box in the living room was able to convince so many . 

In phizer we trust 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Fucking amazing that the big box in the living room was able to convince so many . 

In phizer we trust 

My dad used to always say the Boob tube was opium for the masses.

It's clearly got most of humanity addicted

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol how is a airline mechanics or pilot litteraly locked in his cockpit or a baggage handlers not having there papers to show on demand have anything to do with a fully vaccinated customers safety. 

Let's start with the science you like to talk about 

If you can't fly with out your papers you have the vaccine 

The vaccine is suppose to be a vaccine 

So how is it the airline mechanics job to make sure your vaccine is doing its job 

Do you ever think past Tuesday? 

I have nothing to hide. Please ask me for my papers.