Alec Baldwin shoots two people, one fatally, during prop gun mishap on set of film

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

WRONG

So you never took gun safety class ? Or were you out back jerking off alic during the first 5 min of the class ? 

he'll you twatts want to charge a person who ownes a gun if some one gets at it other than the owner and kills some one because it was not secure . But when some ass hat litteraly is playing cowboy kills a person . It us zone one else's fault 

Better question why don't all actors just aim for the arm in every take? You know like the cops should do lol 

It is the only responsible way to shoot even with a loaded prop gun 

No. I’m right. The prop guy didn’t do his job. You’re wrong. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

One thing I can't find is how many times the trigger was pulled. We know 2 people were shot, the director in the shoulder, and Helayna was killed. But if the gun was "declared cold" as spinner says to protect his leftist hero Alec. Was the trigger pulled twice and 2 shots were fired, one hitting the director and one hitting Helayna killing her. You would think after one trigger pull and the gun going bang Alec would have realized the gun was not cold and not pulled it a second time?? Unless?????

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

He was handed a COLD GUN practicing his next lines and scene in front of the camera, the woman who die and the guy who got hit were behind the camera when they were "accidently" shot with the PROP GUN which was declared to be safe to use on the set.

exactly-  he is not at any risk IMO of charges.  it's a set with established safety protocol.  those that fucked that up def are though.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

One thing I can't find is how many times the trigger was pulled. We know 2 people were shot, the director in the shoulder, and Helayna was killed. But if the gun was "declared cold" as spinner says to protect his leftist hero Alec. Was the trigger pulled twice and 2 shots were fired, one hitting the director and one hitting Helayna killing her. You would think after one trigger pull and the gun going bang Alec would have realized the gun was not cold and not pulled it a second time?? Unless?????

yes clearly he wanted to kill the people and pulled the trigger again.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes clearly he wanted to kill the people and pulled the trigger again.  

Id like to know if 2 shots were fired or if one shot was fired and a pass thru hit happened..I can't find anything about that. We know two people were shot but nothing about how many shots were fired..That's odd to me and a valid question to ask. 

Alec isn't the most stable guy, I believe he has been arrested for assault 3-4 times, the rant to his 12 year old daughter, you know that "fat fucking pig" his daughter..

It's not like these Hollywood types don't think they are above the law and are honest people. Smollett, Weinstein for example..

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well it’s good that you could figure that out. 

Well, had he fired multiple rounds it would be even more interesting watching some defend him

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No. I’m right. The prop guy didn’t do his job. You’re wrong. 

Wrong . Like I said you must have been out back sucking alic's  cock during the first 10 min of firearms safety class . 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well it’s good that you could figure that out. 

I didn't figure it out.. as I said "I just heard"  shocker you don't understand basic English..:lol:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly-  he is not at any risk IMO of charges.  it's a set with established safety protocol.  those that fucked that up def are though.  

On top of several packing up and walking off the set for other reasons i read there was more than one complaint filed on the safety of weapons prior to the accident.  i guess a weapon was "mis fired" a day or so before while rehearsing.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-10-22/alec-baldwin-rust-camera-crew-walked-off-set

Edited by old indy

I'll never forget the time I was running the Know Distance Range in Ft Lewis Washington.

Everything was going along well until this idiot private, who had expended his 10 round magazine, took it upon himself to stand up, turn around, inadvertently point at me in the tower... among other places. After drilling it into their heads for days on end, it simply freaked me out... literally like a gun pulling a gun.

By the time I got "Cease fire" over the intercom, a drill sergeant tackled the private like a pissed off defensive line. I had him send him up to me in the tower.

The fucking drill had gone up one side of him and down the other by the time he got there, so I actually felt bad about raking him over the coals again.

I told him I wanted 1,000 push ups, and while he was resting in between, he had to stand in the corner and recite the rules over and over. He made it to like 200+ before I let him go to chow.

News conference right now, live, getting interesting.

Psst: One of a few notables so far. Cops/investigatirs found more live rounds at the scene.

and another…Gun fired by Baldwin fired a live round.

Edited by CFM

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

News conference right now, live, getting interesting.

Psst: One of a few notables so far. Cops/investigatirs found more live rounds at the scene.

and another…Gun fired by Baldwin fired a live round.

The man needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The irony? Had he gone to an NRA class.............................................................

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was general Knowledge. Of course it didn’t fit the multi shot talking point of the Reich. . 

Why didn't you say he only pulled the trigger once then?? Oh, because you didn't know either..nice :backpeddle: rookie

• Like 1