Alec Baldwin shoots two people, one fatally, during prop gun mishap on set of film

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Why didn't you say he only pulled the trigger once then?? Oh, because you didn't know either..nice :backpeddle: rookie

I enjoy seeing the conception and growth of baseless conspiracies. It’s a part of human behavior that’s fascinating. This place is an incubator. 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I enjoy seeing the conception and growth of baseless conspiracies. It’s a part of human behavior that’s fascinating. This place is an incubator. 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sexual assault attracted the attention of a few here. 

Sure is!

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She sure did get the attention of the Reich wingers. :lol: 

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sexual assault attracted the attention of a few here. 

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Say “sexual assault” and it’s a shiny nickel to some posters here. Just like a Hollywood shooting. 

You mean like the above baseless conspiracy theory you posted twice??:lol:

Damn, I've been home sick for 3 days and definitely not 100% but still able to point out your utter hypocrisy:gun:

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Say “sexual assault” and it’s a shiny nickel to some posters here. Just like a Hollywood shooting. 

There are only like 15 active members here. Easy to click on and respond to all threads, just as you do. Granted you probably start 50% or more of them. 

Where you the dad that kept asking your kid a question and almost every time they started answering you squashed it with ‘no talking back to me!’ Lololololol

Edited by CFM

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

There are only like 15 active members here. Easy to click on and respond to all threads, just as you do. Granted you probably start 50% or more of them. 

Where you the dad that kept asking your kid a question and almost every time they started answering you squashed it with ‘no talking back to me!’ Lololololol

I encouraged my kid to talk back and express herself even when outnumbered. It’s worked well for her. 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Again you posted no less than 4 times gazing at the shiny nickel you are so above grabbing.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So Alec now claims he never had his finger on the trigger, never pulled the trigger, but somehow the revolver magically shot itself at the exact time he was pointing the gun at someone on the set............ blink.gif.b64f9c62007e0284909c22ae17467cff.gif

I have all kinds of guns that have live rounds in them and I've never had a gun magically go off by itself without having my finger on the trigger. I've heard of a loaded gun going off if it was dropped or when chambering another round and something malfunctioned with the firearm, but I've never heard of a gun going off by itself when holding it in your hand and your finger is not on the trigger?????? What am I missing here???????

George snuffleupagus did and interview with Alec that's going to be shown tonight on tv............. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

So Alec now claims he never had his finger on the trigger, never pulled the trigger, but somehow the revolver magically shot itself at the exact time he was pointing the gun at someone on the set............ blink.gif.b64f9c62007e0284909c22ae17467cff.gif

I have all kinds of guns that have live rounds in them and I've never had a gun magically go off by itself without having my finger on the trigger. I've heard of a loaded gun going off if it was dropped or when chambering another round and something malfunctioned with the firearm, but I've never heard of a gun going off by itself when holding it in your hand and your finger is not on the trigger?????? What am I missing here???????

George snuffleupagus did and interview with Alec that's going to be shown tonight on tv............. 

heard that too, I have heard some of 22LR / 22 mag does that because of weird bullets setup. upward to 10 seconds time delay then it fires on but still you need trigger fingers to do that its not gonna do that magically   LOL 

17 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Cause the action on a revolver is like a hair trigger and go off notoriously easy :lol: 

It was a single action revolver, so Baldwin had to cock the hammer back and then pull the trigger to release it..Shocker, Baldwin is a liar and a murderer

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It was a single action revolver, so Baldwin had to cock the hammer back and then pull the trigger to release it..Shocker, Baldwin is a liar and a murderer

Either way why is a real, fully operational gun being used like that 

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Tabke talk:

If they are smart she should divorce him, take 1/2 money, and then date and live together after he is sued and fined for all he has. :)

He won't lose a dime.   Anyone worth that much has millions and millions of umbrella or liability insurance.  Hell I'm probably not worth 1/10th of him and I still carry $10 million in an umbrella policy. 

Wasn’t their insurance issues and etc on set ? Remember, he was producer too. Sounded like $$$$ issues amongst other things on that hodge podge movie production.

We’ll see how it works out. Definitely not going to be straight forward.