Alec Baldwin shoots two people, one fatally, during prop gun mishap on set of film

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd almost be willing to bet that he won't be charged with anything.  Almost.

And if he does, he'll end up with some probation, community service, and or a fine.  

You are rcorrect And that is bullshit . He should be sitting in jail right now a woman is dead because of his actions. Or lack of action.  If it were you or me who shot some one because we thought we had a starter gun or blanks etc we would he sitting awaiting chargers pending the investigation.  Then charged with some sort of murder . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, CFM said:

$10 Baldwin will go on more of an antigun rampage and make it look like all uf us right wingers are the reason people get shot. Just wait ! The dude is a serious douche.

Yeah,   You tell the police,..whoops, I just shot and killed someone . and see how it works out for you.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone needs to understand it's not a toy.

#1 rule Always handle every firearm as if it is fully loaded, a round chambered, and the safety is off. If you are not familiar with the firearm ask someone who knows how to properly handle that firearm to show you that the safety is on, there is NOT a round chambered and how to safely and properly handle that firearm and make 110% sure the weapon is safe to be handled by you, if not DO NOT HANDLE that or any firearm ever.