Know anyone that had a bad reaction to the jab?

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

91yo mother in law was fully vaccinated. Zero side effects. Both my son in laws grandparents were vaxed. 90’s. Zero side effects. Entire agency I worked at had mandatory vaccinations. More than a 100 people. No horror stories. Some sore arms and a couple of fevers. I come here and it’s the vax infirmary. 

Stop lying. It's putting people down left and right.  50 percent plus with issues based on the honest unbiased posts here for sure.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Stop lying. It's putting people down left and right.  50 percent plus with issues based on the honest unbiased posts here for sure.  

He can’t stop lying.  He’s deep over his head with this bullshit narrative.

Look, the majority probably won’t see much negativity but to deny it’s happening at far and away numbers higher than any other “vaccine” is idiotic.  It’s very clear just looking at the members here that they know of people that have some negative affects.  If you think they are lying like spinner does, you are an idiot also…..and maybe a bit deeper invested into this absolute lying comedy shit show than you think.

Not a comedy shit show?  Look at the array of headlines on it.  Have some real fun and go back six months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

How many dummies have been told to read the thread title already ... & you waltz in & say "hold my beer" ...

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

Posted in a different thread, but friend's mother died last week following second shot.  Principal here in town is off on indefinite medical leave, had a stroke during the mandatory waiting period following his second shot, rushed to ER, been in steady decline since.  This was early summer.  Friend's uncle had a stroke following second shot, confined to a wheelchair now and is essentially a vegetable.  I don't know of a single person first or even second hand that has had a negative reaction to having covid.

1 hour ago, low-1 said:

Posted in a different thread, but friend's mother died last week following second shot.  Principal here in town is off on indefinite medical leave, had a stroke during the mandatory waiting period following his second shot, rushed to ER, been in steady decline since.  This was early summer.  Friend's uncle had a stroke following second shot, confined to a wheelchair now and is essentially a vegetable.  I don't know of a single person first or even second hand that has had a negative reaction to having covid.

Go somewhere else and spread these lies.

Mmmm….K?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

SUPER IMMORTALITY….and a hundred bucks are waiting for you at our vax tents!!!!

What about the 100 virgins ? Not sure why any one would want them but seems popular enough of a wish to put on the list

• 3 weeks later...

Another lie: wife’s friend from HS, healthy and works out 5 days a week (divorced), got his second shot a month ago.  Developed complications that had him going back to the doctor…..they couldn’t figure it out.  Admitted into IC last night.

Just coincidence but, FOR SURE, it’s not the vax!  DAMN BREAK THROUGH LAMBDA VARIENT!!!! WHEN WILL THE BOOSTERS BE READY!!!!!!!???????

• Gold Member

How about this Lady's Twitter timeline. This is just a snippet.....

yet recently she said she is still getting her daughter vaxxed. Wtf?

Screenshot_20211109-085002_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-085057_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-085119_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-085142_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-085415_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-085423_YouTube.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

I had a bad experience myself. Didn’t have any problems with the first one. The second one really did a number on me the following day, which I expected. However, 2 days later, I started having chest pains that would come and go. With any light activity I would get winded and have to sit down for a few minutes to catch my breath. 4 days after my second shot, I was driving down the road and the chest pains flared up again. This time it was accompanied by a very brief electric feeling in my left arm. This was very concerning for me to say the least. I’m 46, in good health and don’t take any prescription drugs. I work at various hospitals in my region, and fortunately was on the way to one of them when this occurred. When I arrived, I went inside and had my blood pressure checked. It was sky high. I was out of breath and slightly disoriented. I came out of it after a few minutes.They did an ekg and blood work up to check for clotting. Everything came back normal. 
Doc said that they do see this from time to time with the vax and that it should clear up in a week or so, which it did. I’m 2 weeks out now, and as far as I can tell I’m back to normal.
I’ve always had the opinion that if you want the shot get it, if not, then don’t. I still feel the same way. However, I got it because one of the hospitals I serve required it. Now, If I ever see anyone pressuring someone to get it, I’ll tell them to go straight to hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Weren't they just pushing this on 5 to 11 yr olds? I think they still are up here?

Covid Updates: F.D.A. Warns Parents Against Getting Children Under 12 Vaccinated. 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/09/10/world/covid-delta-variant-vaccine 

Edited by irv