Know anyone that had a bad reaction to the jab?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, that's the thing....most of us probably did get it.  We just didn't know and shook it off as a bug or whatever.

So......

I would have just shrugged it off.  But, we had this pandemic and I found out I was EXPOSED.  Just stupid.

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

5 months and counting of her misery 1000s spent out of network (thanks oboma )But continue to carry the water and spin away for no apparent reason .

image000000.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

yes obamas fault you chose bad insurance.  Prices were never rising out of control before him.  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You point out the lying stories of people covering up their “bad reactions”. 4 billion people vaccinated. You must have thousands of cases. 

You are the ones saying people here are lying.  Point them out.  This falls on you.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I know of 1 bad reaction and it sucks.

What happened?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

Simple stats from just here - say there are issues with the vax

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 billion people have received the vaccine worldwide. The carnage will be massive!!!! But they won’t say anything to protect the agenda. Got it. 

Not all are mrna. Wrong again dummy...

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of bullshit i'm smelling with some of these stories of side effects

Call em out. In other words...shit or get off the pot.

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So they are attention whores for telling there story .lol such a fucking cunt lol yes that us why only famous people are having side effects . 

Feel bad for your woman. That has to be horrible.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You claimed people are lying about side effects to protect an agenda. Your claim came first. Let’s hear the stories. 

So, you are just talking shit then.  You are one of millions protecting the agenda.  A lying fraud.

Now, your turn, and again, name the ones in here lying about the side affects of this “vaccine”.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, you are just talking shit then.  You are one of millions protecting the agenda.  A lying fraud.

Now, your turn, and again, name the ones in here lying about the side affects of this “vaccine”.

I’ll explain after you offer up some stories to back up your conspiracy. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No reason to explain.  You said people here were fabricating stories.  I said name them.

Are you a coward?

Very odd that GOP’ers are primarily the people most effected. This site is like a massive cluster of severe side effects. So odd. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Very odd that GOP’ers are primarily the people most effected. This site is like a massive cluster of severe side effects. So odd. 

You are covering.

Now, who here is fabricating their story?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Did she have COVID previously?  Before getting the shot?

Not that we know of . But again I am fucking shocked I never got it that I know of . I most likely was one on the Asymptomatic peopke . I litteraly am around a lot of diff people every day spend a decent amount of time around younger people. Have litteraly gotten calls 3 times over the last 2 yrs from people who I had been in there home had face to face long conversations going over plans together shoulder to shoulder then  a few days later I get a call  telling me they tested positive and are sick.  I have been around people who were sick then call me and tell me they have covid . 

Or I am just the most lucky mother fucker alive. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lies 

it is mostly celebrity's who you here about. And you well know there are very few gop celebrity's.  

One reason you don't here about it from non celebrity's people is if you dare post pics and a story to face book or Twitter it is removed and you are blocked.  Why is that ? 

And if a doctor or science round table talk about it on one of those forms same thing.  Funny how that works. 

Funny thing is most amrican doctors won't say shit . Not till you get to a non American raised doctor that they even begin to look in to the vaccine poss causing the problems and talking about other cases comparing time lines and start testing you and comparing to others in your situation . 

Funny how that plays out 

But spin away and continue point the finger at others claiming they are the ones running cover for a agenda.  No one can see thrugh your week ass  bull shit because you are so good . In your own mind any way

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes obamas fault you chose bad insurance.  Prices were never rising out of control before him.  

Yep 100% his fault that insurance is as fuckex up as it is now . I pay 3x as much for 1/2 the coverage and now I just pay my guys a percentage of there pay to let them fend for them self in the market . All oboma fault in my circle any way 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Famous people love being the center of it all. 

The iorny of you calling any one a attention whore is so over the top i can't even believe you have a labia big enough to post that 

• Haha 4