Know anyone that had a bad reaction to the jab?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

5 months and counting of her misery 1000s spent out of network (thanks oboma )But continue to carry the water and spin away for no apparent reason .

image000000.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

It’s a small price to pay to accomplish nothing 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Attention whores. 

So they are attention whores for telling there story .lol such a fucking cunt lol yes that is why only famous people are having side effects . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

amazing how people here have only seen a couple Covid deaths bu people are dropping like flies around them from the vax.  As you said lots of bullshit from both sides,  many covid deaths are not from covid and vax deaths are not from the vax.  

Well, I'm just gonna let you out of my question.....because usually, we agree and, I tend to agree with the last of your statement also. BUT, as the left will cry to you, "it's not fair to marginalize people".

The lies and blatant embellishment on true covid deaths has come from our government and those on their payrolls....and those wanting to get on them.  I actively chose to advocate calling them them liars, frauds and hypocrites.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

5 months and counting of her misery 1000s spent out of network (thanks oboma )But continue to carry the water and spin away for no apparent reason .

image000000.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

Man, you really went the extra mile to sell your lie.  For that.....I say well done!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

I have said it on here.  I had COVID, tested positive and it was resolved in about 2 - 3 days.  I mostly was sick for about 4 hours, but fatigued for about 2 weeks.  I got both my shots of Pfizer.  The first shot, no side effects.  Got the second shot and got sick the next day, sick for about 2 weeks, headaches, fatigue, you name it.  That was me, not a friend, not an acquaintance, me personally.  I did not go get tested because I did not care to get tested, made no difference if I had COVID or was just the flu, but I was sick.   I also know a lot of other people that had little or no side effects, but I got sick worse than when I had COVID.  Do you think I am going to tell someone else to get it?  NOPE.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’ve had zero reaction to the covid vaccine though 

I can't say that.  I've damn near beaten the shit out of a couple that can't seem to hold themselves together over this Covid scare.

Going to a hockey game tomorrow where masks are required.  Should be interesting.  My wife is already giving me the "better not" talk.  :lol: 

Meh...a cab ride home alone....or to jail.  I'm comfortable with either.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I have said it on here.  I had COVID, tested positive and it was resolved in about 2 - 3 days.  I mostly was sick for about 4 hours, but fatigued for about 2 weeks.  I got both my shots of Pfizer.  The first shot, no side effects.  Got the second shot and got sick the next day, sick for about 2 weeks, headaches, fatigue, you name it.  That was me, not a friend, not an acquaintance, me personally.  I know a lot of other people that had little or no side effects, but I got sick worse than when I had COVID.  Do you think I am going to tell someone else to get it?  NOPE.

Honestly telling people to get it is very irresponsible 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can't say that.  I've damn near beaten the shit out of a couple that can't seem to hold themselves together over this Covid scare.

Going to a hockey game tomorrow where masks are required.  Should be interesting.  My wife is already giving me the "better not" talk.  :lol: 

Meh...a cab ride home alone....or to jail.  I'm comfortable with either.

Not taking the vaccine has given me zero adverse reactions to it 

• Haha 2

Just now, ACE said:

Honestly telling people to get it is very irresponsible 

Unhealthy action at this point.

It used to be a joke about telling people smoking that, "Hey...that's not good for your health." To which the response is, "Either is telling people that."

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, you really went the extra mile to sell your lie.  For that.....I say well done!

I dont like posting face pics of my wife on line but when the swelling starts it is a real good time .

Just normal stuff nothing to see just move along 

Screenshot_20210922-182826_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182959_Messages.jpg

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

And it doesn’t even do that 

No it doesn't.  If you look at all case deaths in countries with high vac rates, one might want to ask why the sudden higher than normal (>30%) excess deaths.  But the dumb sheep couldn't make that connection. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I dont like posting face pics of my wife on line but when the swelling starts it is a real good time .

Stop selling your lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20210922-182826_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182959_Messages.jpg

Holy eff poor lady 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unhealthy action at this point.

It used to be a joke about telling people smoking that, "Hey...that's not good for your health." To which the response is, "Either is telling people that."

:lol: 

Well what if they take it at your behest and they do have a severe reaction? Best just to say nothing 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

But phizer is saying it is 90% effective for 5 to 12 yr old kids . Why don't you trust the science? 

Listening to what my buds friend had to listen to from the hospital when her husband passed was telling.  They were very evasive of the final cause of death and had several people come in to speak with her about it.  That's not all that abnormal when you think about it I guess.  What was abnormal is their phrasing and questions about his actual death as it related to covid and his recent 2nd shot.  Almost like they were telling her how to explain it to people.  She's far from an uneducated person and felt very weird about the whole thing.  Weird=she felt threatened.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well what if they take it at your behest and they do have a severe reaction? Best just to say nothing 

Yep.  Just stay quiet.  No reason to tally these numbers.  Just best to say they are "insignificant".

"Marginalizing other humans is wrong......unless it's established that it is FEr Da GrAter GuUd!!!!"