NBA; Brandon Goodwin Got blood clots from COVID

But the NBA told him to keep quite about it.  Fuck these organizations, the mandates and all this secret bullshit

Hawks NBA Star Brandon Goodwin Reports Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine Ended His Season – Says NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet

Recently SB NATION noted NBA player Brandon Goodwin admitted that he got blood clots from the COVID vaccine that ended his season and possibly his career.

According to Outkick, Three-year guard Brandon Goodwin was ruled out of the 2020-21 season halfway through due to a “respiratory condition.” Goodwin is currently a free agent, and with nothing to lose, shared the experience of getting blood clots — which he confidently believes came from the vaccine.

“I was super tired in the games. When we played Philly back-to-back [Apr. 28-30], bro, I was so tired,” Goodwin said, during a Twitch stream on Oct. 3. “I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. Then we went home, that’s when my back really started hurting bad. Then I’m like I have to go to the doctor, that’s when I found out I had blood clots.”

Goodwin admitted that the effects “all happened in the span of a month” of getting vaccinated.

I stopped watching the NBA a few years ago. Was a huge Celtics fan. NBA sucks. Being led by people like King James and etc. Blah, blah, wah,wah. Two faced fucks. Tell us how to live and act why you have thugs, racists, and women beaters on our teams. Just like the NFl. Fuk them too. I'm Done after 40+yrs !

Edited by CFM

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My balls itch…….must be the vaccine

I keep thinking that you to will look in the mirror and see your hypocrisy.  You give people shit and call them liars for thinking covid is an overblown power grab and things aren't as bad as the media keeps telling you.  Then people bring up the side effects from the "vaccine" and you belittle them and call them liars.  Can't you see you are doing exactly what you are complaining about?  You fucking dirty hypocrite!!  Fuck

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I keep thinking that you to will look in the mirror and see your hypocrisy.  You give people shit and call them liars for thinking covid is an overblown power grab and things aren't as bad as the media keeps telling you.  Then people bring up the side effects from the "vaccine" and you belittle them and call them liars.  Can't you see you are doing exactly what you are complaining about?  You fucking dirty hypocrite!!  Fuck

Tell the 700,000 dead Americans who died and their families they left Covid was a power grab you stupid mindless idiot.

The dumb ass here is insane.

• Gold Member

The number of Americans who died last year was less than the year before.  You  fucking retard.  It was a very average year for deaths in America.  Just the spin to list them all as covid so the money flow would continue.  We have been through this many times.  You just don't listen very well.  FUCKING RETARD!!

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell the 700,000 dead Americans who died and their families they left Covid was a power grab you stupid mindless idiot.

80-90% were at the end of their life anyways.  The issue is how it attacks the sub 65 crowd with no rhyme or reason and any potential long term effects on those who didn't get it severely.   

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When will you get your blood clots? 

Funny how only celebrity's or peopke with large platforms of followers get fucked up side effects don't you think ? 

Spin away it is not obvious at all 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol more dead after your beloved Trump vaccine than before the Trump vaccine.  

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

My mother on law died of covid even though she was already in hospice and had zero respiratory issues at all at the end of her life .but carry on 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's all on their absentee ballots.

Or their “LOOK AT ME!! LOVE ME!” Vax cards they carry around with such pride.

I guess we all need to be proud of something we’ve done.  Fortunately, the bar is set very low for these retards.