Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto has Covid, urges vaccines

• Gold Member

Whats funny about this is the absolute hypocrisy in your excitement.  He is and has been "vaccinated" and yet he still gets covid.  However the "vaccine"  "saved" his life?  Fuck man just listen to what you are saying....   

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Old guys looking for something to gripe about love some FOX! 

From both parties  :lol: What is it with old people always being pissed off and angry?  

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Credits the vaccine for saving his life. Good for him by speaking out. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1281951

Thank you for supporting a Fox newcaster. :)

That is good it saved his life. 

Also, look into his medical history. Very poor. Heart surgeries, overweight, and etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Whats funny about this is the absolute hypocrisy in your excitement.  He is and has been "vaccinated" and yet he still gets covid.  However the "vaccine"  "saved" his life?  Fuck man just listen to what you are saying....   

oh look. It’s the bottom dweller who has zero critical thinking skills. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Thank you for supporting a Fox newcaster. :)

That is good it saved his life. 

Also, look into his medical history. Very poor. Heart surgeries, overweight, and etc.

Neal Is ok. I’m surprised he’s still there. Probably won’t be after this deviation from the anti vax narrative 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Says the hack that is spoonfed shit from the lamestream media...  Just some more hypocrisy from you.  Keep it up.  you are good at it...  That and lying.  Hypocrisy and lies.  You make a good democrat...  

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Neal Is ok. I’m surprised he’s still there. Probably won’t be after this deviation from the anti vax narrative 

You really need to do more research. Pretty much every Fox personality and newscaster has publicly anoounced many times they have gotten the vax's and people should too, but they will not stand in the way of someones freedoms not too. 

And then of course we have those who have had covid before the vaxxines came out. Should those people be forced to still get the vax's ? Science supposedly says that those people have better immunity then the vaxes.....so tha's what many fight against, but stupid ignorant fucks like you just say they are antivaxers. Pffft. Get with it man.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CFM said:

You really need to do more research. Pretty much every Fox personality and newscaster has publicly anoounced many times they have gotten the vax's and people should too, but they will not stand in the way of someones freedoms not too. 

And then of course we have those who have had covid before the vaxxines came out. Should those people be forced to still get the vax's ? Science supposedly says that those people have better immunity then the vaxes.....so tha's what many fight against, but stupid ignorant fucks like you just say they are antivaxers. Pffft. Get with it man.

Gotta defend that Fox News. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

From both parties  :lol: What is it with old people always being pissed off and angry?  

Dicks don’t work anymore…
Closest thing to getting laid  they have left. :dunno:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Gotta defend that Fox News. :lol: 

They say it all the time.

I guess you just got to go against it to go against it.

Is it tough to walk around with your eyes and ears closed all the time ?

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

another who is clueless to what vaccines do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Credits the vaccine for saving his life. Good for him by speaking out. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1281951

They recommend it all the time, not really that big of a deal or a current event since it's been happening daily for about a year now

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh please tell me what abc/nbc/cbs/cnn/msnbc tells you a "vaccine" is.  Or what fuck fauchi says this "vaccine" is.  Please I am waiting.  Oh and I am a pureblood motherfucker.  Come get ya some!!!  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

....well, that bout I had with polio when I was younger was rough, as was chicken pox and the measles. Oddly enough it was the diphtheria episode that really got me turned onto VACCINES.

When was your last bout with them? Were you vaccinated against them?

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh the iorny . It was a bat I tell you wet markets he said . South west just did not have a central hub system 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every fox anchor is vaccinated,  and they all recommend vaccination. Yet they believe people should have a right to chose. 

• Like 1