Caught this on the new z06 teaser video

Rod

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

They have had that target for 50 fucking yrs . Don't think they are real concerned about the boomer express 

Boomers generally buy base models,  the Z06 and ZR1 has always skewed decades younger and now the C8 does as well.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Boomers generally buy base models,  the Z06 and ZR1 has always skewed decades younger and now the C8 does as well.  

9 out of 10 times when I see a vett the driver is a grey hair holding up traffic going 6 over in the fast lane 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

9 out of 10 times when I see a vett the driver is a grey hair holding up traffic going 6 over in the fast lane 

Nailed it.  But honestly, Porsche and ferrari guys are the same way.  Sweet fuck. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  But honestly, Porsche and ferrari guys are the same way.  Sweet fuck. 

Porsche guys yeah about 50 50 

Ferrari guys I don't see old fucks in em unless they are some old magnum pi deal .  I see a fuck load of young guys like 30s  in New ones around my hood . I always assume trust or sports guy . 

We have a Club Motorsports down the road now.

https://clubmotorsports.com/

It’s a private club  road race course.  Many car clubs do cone up to race too. Full gamut of exotics /imports / usa sports cars / etc drive by and some trailered. All different ages. 

Also, i noticed where in the country you are. Typical corvette drive by here is 60 + yr olds. Down in Orlando Fl it’s mostly late 20’s thru 40 or so ? Hang around for the clubs opening snd the younger crowd with killler cars is staggering. 

Young area, warm climate brings differences then warm clinate older area and especially cold climate and cold climate older areas.

It’s a big country…..all areas aren’t same…,,.just like snowmobiling is different area to area.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, CFM said:

We have a Club Motorsports down the road now.

https://clubmotorsports.com/

It’s a private club  road race course.  Many clubs do cone up to race too. Full gamut of exotics /imports / usa sports cars / etc drive by and some trailered. All different ages. 

Also, i noticed where in the country you are. Typical corvette drive by here is 60 + yr olds. Down in Orlando Fl it’s mostly late 20’s thru 40 or so ? Hang around for the clubs opening snd the younger crowd with killler cars is staggering. 

Young area, warm climate brings differences then warm clinate older area and especially cold climate and cold climate older areas.

It’s a big country…..all areas aren’t same…,,.just like snowmobiling is different area to area.

That’s what I was in for a while. It was fun.  To be a weekend parking lot racer with a bunch of guys.  And every so often….hitting a nice road track.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't even drive my truck much less than 10 over on the highway, and i'm usually the one doing the passing.  Put me in a weapon, and c ya.  That 450 hp Beemer could make some fucking time in comfort.  :bc: 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t know.   It would be in the my garage plugged into a welding 240 volt outlet.  I would be, drinking beer, eating dinner I just cooked, taking a shit on my toilet, pouring the coals to the wife, sleeping in my bed or a host of others things I need to do at the house when I’m home.  No special trips or special wait times or trips to fill it for all day drag strip duty.

Seems you know very little about electric vehicles?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Seems you know very little about electric vehicles?

240 x 40 = 9600 x 10 equals  96000 equals a full Tesla Plaid.  96000/10 is 9600 pennies to fill it

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No way a c8 z06 will touch a plaid in a drag race…. 4:30 in the vid…

That c8 corvette is slightly slower then a 49k Tesla model 3 long range awd with the acceleration boost purchased on the Tesla app.

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

240 x 40 = 9600 x 10 equals  96000 equals a full Tesla Plaid.  96000/10 is 9600 pennies to fill it

For a guy who’s been fingering himself over a Tesla you sure seem to know nothing about them tbh 

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That c8 corvette is slightly slower then a 49k Tesla model 3 long range awd with the acceleration boost purchased on the Tesla app.

Yeah, but the seat of the pants feel in one when you hammer the pedal makes you feel like the Hulk…..the other makes you feel like Tinker Bell.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but the seat of the pants feel in one when you hammer the pedal makes you feel like the Hulk…..the other makes you feel like Tinker Bell.

Pretty bad when tinker bell smashes hulks tiny man parts all over the drag strip though with minimal effort.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, and the men will be waiting to kiss you when you get there.

Enjoy your vacuum.

Ya the men with the v8 vettes will surely hurry back to the pits and absolutely kiss tinker bells ass.  I agree

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya the men with the v8 vettes will surely hurry back to the pits and absolutely kiss tinker bells ass.  I agree

Meh…I’m just not that invested.  I don’t see another vette in my immediate future.  And I don’t ever see an EV in it.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what I was in for a while. It was fun.  To be a weekend parking lot racer with a bunch of guys.  And every so often….hitting a nice road track.

What were you driving at the track?  

Vette is a road race car not s drag car so i don’t get the hardness (erection) if out accelerating a vet, even though they bogey right along.

If a Tesla can out do a Vette fir reason Vette is built, then by all meanns, let it all out. :)

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Vette is a road race car not s drag car so i don’t get the hardness (erection) if out accelerating a vet, even though they bogey right along.

If a Tesla can out do a Vette fir reason Vette is built, then by all meanns, let it all out. :)

Both are gay. One is a Vette. The other is a sewing machine motor no matter how fast it goes. Gay.