Dead??

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Just stop the fucking spin . You know as well as every on on this fourm every fucking cable news and internet news and over air news covered this shit like it was there fucking own kid . 

And why not a attractive cracker gets killed it is what they do . Unlike when a minority goes missing every hr or so never to be seen again . But I know I know BLM BLM . 

Just a fyi I have not had cable ti in yrs don't even know who the fox hosts are besides Tucker and that is only because YOU can't help but to bring him up on FS at least 2 times a week . 

Unlike you, I have zero need to defend any of the cable news channels. 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unlike you, I have zero need to defend any of the cable news channels. 

Spin away spin away . I have not defended any just pointing out your bullshit yet again .

Like I said I have not even had cable in yrs don't even know who us on fox new except for Tucker and that is only because you can't help but to bring uo his show weekly . Lol and this from a guy who pretends not to watch fix news . Litteraly can't make it up 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Better dead than the state taking care of him for the rest of his life.   Glad he killed himself.   Her parents should accept he killed her. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Better dead than the state taking care of him for the rest of his life.   Glad he killed himself.   Her parents should accept he killed her. 

The news media had turned a 23yo with very limited life experience and a mediocre IQ into another Ted Bundy. They even had him diagnosed with a personality disorder. As for his family, the news media had them financing his escape and covering for him. None of which have been proven to be true. Of course there’s the John Walsh and Duane Chapman rings of the circus. The kid left his parent’s house without a wallet or cell phone. That pretty much says it all right there. 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The news media had turned a 23yo with very limited life experience and a mediocre IQ into another Ted Bundy. They even had him diagnosed with a personality disorder. As for his family, the news media had them financing his escape and covering for him. None of which have been proven to be true. Of course there’s the John Walsh and Duane Chapman rings of the circus. The kid left his parent’s house without a wallet or cell phone. That pretty much says it all right there. 

Brought on by his parents and himself.   I don't disagree it got more media attention than it deserved but things could have been much different had they just cooperated.  The parents led the police to this stuff now?   

Edited by Highmark

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Brought on by his parents and himself.   I don't disagree it got more media attention than it deserved but things could have been much different had they just cooperated.  The parents led the police to this stuff now?   

Did they? That’s what the media is saying. Brian’s parents didn’t owe anyone an explanation. Gabby’s parents ran their sorrow up the flagpole on Dr Phil’s show. Which set of parents show more class. Hmmmm…

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Partial remains found by authorities searching for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, were confirmed to be his after a review of dental records.

The remains were found in Florida's Carlton Reserve on Wednesday after more than a month of searching for Laundrie, who was declared a person of interest in Petito's disappearance before her body was found in Wyoming. The FBI field office in Denver announced that the remains were positively identified Thursday.

A spokesperson for the North Port Police told NBC News earlier Thursday that the remains were "skeletal."

According to the FBI, the remains were found alongside personal items, such as a backpack and a notebook, belonging to Laundrie.

"These items were found in an area that up until recently had been under water," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa office, said Wednesday.

Laundrie’s parents helped lead the FBI and North Port police to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, according to Steven Bertolino, an attorney for the Laundrie family.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie were at the reserve earlier today when human remains and some of Brian’s possessions were located in an area where they had initially advised law enforcement that Brian may be," he said in another statement Wednesday evening.

Bertolino said in a phone interview with CNN on Wednesday night that "the probability is strong that it is Brian's remains, but we're going to wait for the forensic results [to] come in and verify that."

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. (@gabspetito / via Instagram)

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. (@gabspetito / via Instagram)

The Carlton Reserve and neighboring Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park are short drives north of the Laundrie family home.

Petito and Laundrie were traveling across the country, chronicling their journey in their van on social media, before Laundrie returned to his parents' North Port home without her Sept. 1, authorities have said.

During the search for Petito, 22, police in Moab City, Utah, released body camera video capturing a distraught Petito after an alleged physical altercation with Laundrie.

Petito's body was discovered Sept. 19 at the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area in Bridger-Teton National Forest in Wyoming. Petito had been dead for at least three weeks and her death was ruled a homicide by "manual strangulation," the coroner said.

Laundrie has been missing since mid-September when his parents said he went hiking in the Carlton Reserve and never returned. The 25,000-acre wildlife refuge was closed for extensive searches of the area and only reopened Tuesday.

An arrest warrant was issued for Laundrie after authorities said he used Petito's debit card without permission. He has not been charged in her death and remains a person of interest in the case.

Pei-Sze Cheng reported from North Port, Florida. Doha Madani contributed from New York City.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did they? That’s what the media is saying. Brian’s parents didn’t owe anyone an explanation. Gabby’s parents ran their sorrow up the flagpole on Dr Phil’s show. Which set of parents show more class. Hmmmm…

News article.

The Laundries themselves helped lead police to the remains, visiting the park Wednesday with a pair of officers and searching an area where they have for weeks insisted their son liked to hike. 

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

News article.

The Laundries themselves helped lead police to the remains, visiting the park Wednesday with a pair of officers and searching an area where they have for weeks insisted their son liked to hike. 

They also said the dad found the backpack and carried it out to law enforcement officials........ isn't that tamper with a crime scene and disturbing evidence at a crime scene??

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

News article.

The area was under water. Kinda tough to search in those conditions. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 2:53 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I thought you didn't watch TV and don't have television??  Google feeds you all your daily posting info based on what you like, search, and view,..You know the Algorithms they developed ?? Sounds to me like you are pointing a finger in the wrong direction..Ooops

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you didn't watch TV and don't have television??  Google feeds you all your daily posting info based on what you like, search, and view,..You know the Algorithms they developed ?? Sounds to me like you are pointing a finger in the wrong direction..Ooops

YouTube. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve got a friend in Kansas City. Her and I have been following this case. We get together and chat about it weekly. It’s been an interesting story. Lots of irony. 

Oh cool!!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The parents were there when they found the remains. The family found some of his effects and bones. 

It's still considered a crime scene, they were Ass-U-Me-ing the bones were Brians they could have just as easily been someone else remains/bones so you don't touch, move or remove anything you let the crime lab handle things. The spin doctors are already saying Brains parents could have planted or tampered with the bookbag or what ever they are calling it now.