There are millions of jobs, but a shortage of workers: Economists explain why that's worrying

17 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Too many boomers with pensions....it was unsustainable  :lol: And that generation was known for their work ethic. 

It really is a shame though you're right. Loyalty, what level there was, is long gone now because of shit like this.

Without boomer pensions right now the economy would be in the dumpster.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without boomer pensions right now the economy would be in the dumpster.

Most of you old fucks don't spend jack shit . Cheep food that's about it . Admit it You are wearing the same shit catchers and pants and shit you have owned for over a decade right now . Your car is over 10 yrs old and you prob still have a plasma TV. 

Am I wrong ? 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Most of you old fucks don't spend jack shit . Cheep food that's about it . Admit it You are wearing the same shit catchers and pants and shit you have owned for over a decade right now . Your car is over 10 yrs old and you prob still have a plasma TV. 

Am I wrong ? 

Still hiding cash in all kinds of spots throughout their house  :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Still hiding cash in all kinds of spots throughout their house  :lol: 

Don't get me started on that crazy old fuck pattern . I had over a yr pit in to clearing out my MIL the holders house who's home had been burglarized in the 80s . So I had to go thrugh every fucking box go in to every nook and unwrap every wadded up tissue . I would find shit like a David Yurman ring in a old towel stuffed in to a old cheese greater in a box of thrify store junk . Found over 100k in just  jewelry  that way in that house.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't get me started on that crazy old fuck pattern . I had over a yr pit in to clearing out my MIL the holders house who's home had been burglarized in the 80s . So I had to go thrugh every fucking box go in to every nook and unwrap every wadded up tissue . I would find shit like a David Yurman ring in a old towel stuffed in to a old cheese greater in a box of thrify store junk . Found over 100k in just  jewelry  that way in that house.  

:lol: Sounds like your experience was a little more extreme then mine

Edited by Skidooski

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Sounds like your experience was a little more extreme then mine

Oh it gets better . Like the 70s home owner finish special basement that would get wet after every big storm with shit piled to the ceiling and shiity furniture that had been melting in to the floor for decades was a favorite go to stash spot . Tyvax suit shit shit . That old cunt was laughing her ass off in hell.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Am I wrong ? 

Yup as always your clueless.

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yuck....who wants to live like that? Pathetic. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have paid more capitol gains taxes than any one of you.

Ever here me cry about it?

See you ignored questions above . 

And you were a fool for paying them you had a yr to sell and buy somthing else 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

See you ignored questions above . 

And you were a fool for paying them you had a yr to sell and buy somthing else 

I know I did.

Not when you have owned properties and you cash out to retire. You have to pay the piper eventually.