There are millions of jobs, but a shortage of workers: Economists explain why that's worrying

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I say quit paying for every out of work mother fuckers health insurance. 

Quit giving 600 buck tax credit for every kid even to those who pay no taxes . Quit trying to block evictions to those that don't pay thete rent . Quit preventing utility's from shutting off utility's to people not paying bills . Stop allowing ass hats to file bankruptcy and not have to pay back there debts . You bet your ass we would be at full employment in less than 3 mo  

That is what this resident expert has to say . Then fuck off directly to you for being such a predictable twatt 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The gut who has employed more people than you have ever met in your entuer life ? That Donald Trump? 

the guy whose fucked taxpayers,  contractors,   lenders etc which in one post you are against but not if it's your savior Donnie Trump :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tons of people in their 50’s and early 60’s retiring. Lots of people rethinking the idea of rotting in a factory or service job. There’s also a massive drop in worker visas. It all adds up

Sure does and that's why we need to bring in as many working aged males from south of the boarder asap! Bus them, fly them or stick em on trains....... wuteva

Quick before SS runs out!!!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Sure does and that's why we need to bring in as many working aged males from south of the boarder asap! Bus them, fly them or stick em on trains....... wuteva

The recent massive increase in wages has fueled Social Security coffers. It’s all good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The recent massive increase in wages has fueled Social Security coffers. It’s all good

:lol: Sounds like an invitation to politicians

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I say quit paying for every out of work mother fuckers health insurance. 

Quit giving 600 buck tax credit for every kid even to those who pay no taxes . Quit trying to block evictions to those that don't pay thete rent . Quit preventing utility's from shutting off utility's to people not paying bills . Stop allowing ass hats to file bankruptcy and not have to pay back there debts . You bet your ass we would be at full employment in less than 3 mo  

That is what this resident expert has to say . Then fuck off directly to you for being such a predictable twatt 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The gut who has employed more people than you have ever met in your entuer life ? That Donald Trump? 

the guy whose fucked taxpayers,  contractors,   lenders etc which in one post you are against but not if it's your savior Donnie Trump :dunno: 

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm convinced why that border is open, we need workers everywhere.

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

God you dumbass losers have to instantly turn every topic into a left-right shit slinging contest.  This is a relevant topic that most people are seeing with their own eyes and everyone may have a theory but you dolts can't help but start yelling at each other by post 2.  FYI you're doing exactly what the elitists want you to be doing, fighting amongst each other like the good little lemmings you are.  That's all this forum is.  What gets accomplished here?  Same old shit every single day do you guys feel good about yourselves holy shit.  Wake up.  Go outside.

Your intermittent stupid rants about political arguments, on a CE based site, are fucking retarded. Take your meds already. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Both sides love SS money for local projects that get them votes. 

Not my side . I am on the side of cut all spending.  I was once reasonable saying 25% to start . Now we are way past that.  45% accriss tge board to start . Let states fund there own projects with there own tax payers money . 

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

I'm convinced why that border is open, we need workers everywhere.

Only because of political games and giveaways.  

The border being open has nothing to do with the need for workers . None of them are legal to hire any way . Unless they are giving them a work visa and that takes more than just walking over and asking for it . You gave to have somthing lined up first .

You watch in a yr or so they will start perp walking buisness owners out for hiring illegals with out documentation. 

Not that they care about that just a dog and pony show for tge lemming on why we need to make all of them legal so buisnneses quit taking advantage of people's  human rights and the right to fair we and full bennifits . Pampers will be dead or in here every day going on and on about the poor workers getting taken advantage of because they don't get full medical and dental and pissed off because they have been working 2 yrs and should be given full SS Benifits.

Fucking Guernteed 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ok so stop allowing bankruptcy.you fike you still pay .  I am all for it let's start tomorrow and I say let's go back 12 to 15  yrs and make every filler pay if they don't have it we start sending the irs after them.  They always get there money . 

Start with Trump I am OK with that 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Not my side . I am on the side of cut all spending.  I was once reasonable saying 25% to start . Now we are way past that.  45% accriss tge board to start . Let states fund there own projects with there own tax payers money . 

yes that would not destroy the economy or anything.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yes that would not destroy the economy or anything.  

Lol where are we headed now ? Would it really be that bad to bring spending levels back 15 yrs ? 

Any one who thinks the path we are on is even remotely acceptable really just needs to die . 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol where are we headed now ? Would it really be that bad to bring spending levels back 15 yrs ? 

Any one who thinks the path we are on is even remotely acceptable really just needs to die . 

That would require a massive increase in demand from somewhere else, which means higher wages. 

Unless deflationary death spirals are your thing...

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That would require a massive increase in demand from somewhere else, which means higher wages. 

Unless deflationary death spirals are your thing...

So in your great wisdom just keep spending more and more that we don't have.  Great plan 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, raise wages and avoid disaster. 

Lol yes raising wages will deff help the govenment controll there obscene spending and in now way make our already crazy inflation skyrocket .  Lmfao oh fuck un real 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Lol yes raising wages will deff help the govenment controll there obscene spending and in now way make our already crazy inflation skyrocket .  Lmfao oh fuck un real 

Those are your choices, bub. I don't make the rules. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Such a lame argument, but one the government likes people to believe.

A sharp reduction in government spending would result in a sharp decrease in demand, which would have damaging domino effects to the economy. 

It's got nothing to do with belief, and everything to do with economic reality. 

If wages continue to rise, then and only then, could government spending be tapered back.

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A sharp reduction in government spending would result in a sharp decrease in demand, which would have damaging domino effects to the economy. 

It's got nothing to do with belief, and everything to do with economic reality. 

If wages continue to rise, then and only then, could government spending be tapered back.

And it is exactly the reason why conservatives push for smaller government.  When the government is a big enough employer that this can happen, then it is way to big.

BTW, shut down the border.  If you want wages to go up, then this is a VERY GOOD thing and bringing in workers is NOT the way to raise wages.

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And it is exactly the reason why conservatives push for smaller government.  When the government is a big enough employer that this can happen, then it is way to big.

BTW, shut down the border.  If you want wages to go up, then this is a VERY GOOD thing and bringing in workers is NOT the way to raise wages.

I'm not talking about government employees, dummy. I'm talking about debt.

Conservatives don't push for smaller government, either. The last 20 years should have made that much obvious, but I forgot, you're still deep throating propaganda.

All of these things you complain about are needed/wanted by the capitalist oligarchy. Your beef is with them, not workers, not immigrants, not minorities, not me.