There are millions of jobs, but a shortage of workers: Economists explain why that's worrying

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So be convicted of fraud? It’s sad you support that.

If you want the times a call

you an ignorant fucking retard cut down, stop quoting me.  It’s like you enjoy notifying me that you need a bashing.  And that’s true, isn’t it.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's pretty sad when your already old AF and knowing the rest of your years will be spent thinking and complaining of Trump

I find it hilarious.  So many will go to their TDS addled deaths in misery.  Let them, they’ve earned it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you want the times a call

you an ignorant fucking retard cut down, stop quoting me.  It’s like you enjoy notifying me that you need a bashing.  And that’s true, isn’t it.

Trump University……Trump found guilty of fraud.…….25 million settlement. Keep up your support dumb ass

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-victims-donald-trumps/story?id=54347237

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump University……Trump found guilty of fraud.…….25 million settlement. Keep up your support dumb ass

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-victims-donald-trumps/story?id=54347237

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You both are clowns

You are such a fucking moron.  :lol:

Tools left and gave you the necklace….you wear it with pride!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A worker in Florida applied to 60 entry-level jobs in September and got one interview.

https://news.yahoo.com/worker-florida-applied-60-entry-193423909.html

Completely misleading without knowledge of his applications.   He very well could have been requesting outrageous pay/bennies for the job he was applying for.   He also may have done things like say he wasn't willing to do a drug test or he was a convicted felon or not provide any references.   I'm not buying there isn't much more to this than is being told.   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  Some of my daughters idiot “friends” banked pretty heavy during this government covid windfall.  They took unemployment plus the state bonuses every week then, squatted in their rental houses because there was no way to remove them (still isn’t).  Many aren’t back to work yet.

Gonna be interesting to see how these people make out with their bad credit and judgements authorizing wage garnishments.  My guess is, they will become more dependent on the state and fed to support them.  I wonder how they will vote?

See and all of them that I know, spent every free dime they had and still are. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We must be the oddball, zero debt, loads of cash in the bank, investments, etc.  What we don't have is shiny new cars or sleds but we have everything we need.

posted that yesterday... 

I live quite modestly but wouldn’t mind living better and with less debt which at this point is pretty much just our house and the wife’s camper. 

God you dumbass losers have to instantly turn every topic into a left-right shit slinging contest.  This is a relevant topic that most people are seeing with their own eyes and everyone may have a theory but you dolts can't help but start yelling at each other by post 2.  FYI you're doing exactly what the elitists want you to be doing, fighting amongst each other like the good little lemmings you are.  That's all this forum is.  What gets accomplished here?  Same old shit every single day do you guys feel good about yourselves holy shit.  Wake up.  Go outside.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

God you dumbass losers have to instantly turn every topic into a left-right shit slinging contest.  This is a relevant topic that most people are seeing with their own eyes and everyone may have a theory but you dolts can't help but start yelling at each other by post 2.  FYI you're doing exactly what the elitists want you to be doing, fighting amongst each other like the good little lemmings you are.  That's all this forum is.  What gets accomplished here?  Same old shit every single day do you guys feel good about yourselves holy shit.  Wake up.  Go outside.

you-feel-better-now-stan.gif.b1f0310a6b1b5b8b595df8f7802c5081.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump and Biden are basically symptoms of what’s wrong with America. The country always get the leader it deserves. 

With the divide, the is will be a tit-for-tat correction and realignments from now on while we continue to circle the drain blaming each other and letting DC continue to work thei magic. There won’t be any real success moving forward unless we do something drastic.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

With the divide, the is will be a tit-for-tat correction and realignments from now on while we continue to circle the drain blaming each other and letting DC continue to work thei magic. There won’t be any real success moving forward unless we do something drastic.

Don’t forget to vote for the Authoritarian Government you would love to have.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  Some of my daughters idiot “friends” banked pretty heavy during this government covid windfall.  They took unemployment plus the state bonuses every week then, squatted in their rental houses because there was no way to remove them (still isn’t).  Many aren’t back to work yet.

Gonna be interesting to see how these people make out with their bad credit and judgements authorizing wage garnishments.  My guess is, they will become more dependent on the state and fed to support them.  I wonder how they will vote?

@Mainecat 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Completely misleading without knowledge of his applications.   He very well could have been requesting outrageous pay/bennies for the job he was applying for.   He also may have done things like say he wasn't willing to do a drug test or he was a convicted felon or not provide any references.   I'm not buying there isn't much more to this than is being told.   

Agree . Total bullshit . Henc why toy see Amazon comercials running every 15min promising the world if you just come apply for a job 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t forget to vote for the Authoritarian Government you would love to have.  

Really.  Why don't you tell what it is called when a govenment uses its power via back door to make 1000s loose there jobs because they won't comply? What do you call a govenment who has armed personal asking for your papers when you attempt to enter a fed building or go in to a airport? What do you call that? 

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He lives on in your peanut brain. He owns you.

I think he is your fucking hero and you do everything you can to emulate him and his Stupidity.  You are doing a great job BTW keep it up we all need a quality lol a few times a day and are just glad you are so willing to play the fool for our comic relief 

Oh no, there is a shortage of workers the sky is falling.  Has nothing to do with the mandate for the COVID Vaccine.  What a bunch of no mind fucks that actually believe the bullshit.

Edited by racer254

I know with some customers and with some younger workers I know business' out of necessity or cost saving they are rolling 2-3 jobs into one.   One particular case they hired 6 project managers and 3 young people quit so the other 3 were requested to take up the slack. 

Other thing I'm seeing is a lack of training.   I can't believe the stupidity of questions I'm getting back on RFQ's.   

Sent out prints for RFQ's and get back questions like this for a simple U-bolt.   This is the actual conversation from one of the nations largest hardware suppliers.

Them: "what material is this made out of?"   

Me: "Well did you think to look at the material callout section of the title block?"  Its right there.

Them: "Oh....no I didn't.  The size of the material isn't provided."

Me: "Its right in the material callout.   X diameter rod for cut threads, Y diameter for roll formed."

Them: "Oh.....We can't make this without knowing the distance between the threaded legs?"

Me:  "The center distance between the legs is provided on the print....just subtract the thread or rod diameter and that gives you the distance between the legs, this should be used as a ref. only."

Them:  "Oh ok....we can quote it now"

Edited by Highmark