Should high hp Darwin award vehicles require limiters or special licensing?

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nah, ammo control.  

:lol:

That's what is funny!  Where are all these thugs getting ammo to just light up the neighborhoods they are in.... I said neighborhoods because they are bad shots and miss each other.

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

That's what is funny!  Where are all these thugs getting ammo to just light up the neighborhoods they are in.... I said neighborhoods because they are bad shots and miss each other.

Lots of peeps mke there own ammo.

Same theme, lots of peeps that want guns removed don't understand lots of guns  and weapons are made underground. Schit, several 3rd world nations make guns/weapons and sell on a decent scale to gangs / militia /etc all across the world, including here. Jeez, even North Korea owns some old USSR gun plants (moved equipment to NK) and sell them worldwide to gangs/militia/etc.

• Gold Member

No, govt should be reduced not expanded. That being said, assholes like this guy really piss me off. Every once in a while on the thruway you get passed some dipshit going 30-40 mph faster than the people already speeding. Even if they are talented drivers, that can't possibly account for the rest of the people on the road. Fucking dumb fucks! I hope this guy in the article gets butt fucked in prison for the rest of his life.

The part that suck ot to me was this 

Donna Rein was the primary caregiver to her daughter and two grandchildren, who lived with her in the home. 

why was she a grandmother in the first place if she has to be a primary care giver to her daughter let alone to 2 kids . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, govt should be reduced not expanded. That being said, assholes like this guy really piss me off. Every once in a while on the thruway you get passed some dipshit going 30-40 mph faster than the people already speeding. Even if they are talented drivers, that can't possibly account for the rest of the people on the road. Fucking dumb fucks! I hope this guy in the article gets butt fucked in prison for the rest of his life.

Yeahhhhh, that was me..

:lol:

• Haha 1

Yep and more and more it's passing in the center or right lane because too many dipshits clogging up the passing lane doing the posted speed

Edited by Skidooski

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and more and more it's passing in the center or right lane because too many dipshits clogging up the passing lane doing the posted speed

Yup, I bet I got the finger 10 times in the past 2 days on the Thruway, mf's just rolling in the left lane with nobody around, signs all down the Thruway "keep right except to pass" "slower traffic keep right".. It amazes me how unaware people are of their surroundings...

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, I bet I got the finger 10 times in the past 2 days on the Thruway, mf's just rolling in the left lane with nobody around, signs all down the Thruway "keep right except to pass" "slower traffic keep right".. It amazes me how unaware people are of their surroundings...

They don't move over then they get really angry when you pass them....idiots!  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They don't move over then they get really angry when you pass them....idiots!  :lol: 

Straight up, happens every day, people are complete idiots

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Nissan GTR is limited to 111mph in Japan, until the gps recognizes the car is on an actual race track then it allows full tilt, which is an approach. 

Most US cars are speed limited based upon the speed rating of the tires they are shod with from the factory.

The idiots in the article get the Darwin award, unfortunately they took the innocent life of a woman and a dog along with them.

but freedom... 

Just how often do you think situations like this occur without alcohol?  You really think its a national problem that needs significant regulation?

The bold is very telling about you.  Why not just limit every car to the max speed limit in the US...75 mph.   How about mandating cars can't go over the speed limit by GPS coordinates?  My truck show's what the speed limit is on the road I'm on....its not always 100% accurate but hey slower is safer and slower is better.  Where do you draw the line?