Inflation

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not defending Biden, he's trash...

But

When gas was almost $5 under Bush you motherfuckers all said it wasn't his fault.

So kill yourselves, you disingenuous hacks.

When was it 5 dollars a gallon under bush?  I do not defend the policies and admins that constantly drive our energy prices up.  This hurts the lower and middle class the most in this country. 

Edited by racer254

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But

When gas was almost $5 under Bush you motherfuckers all said it wasn't his fault.

wasnt OPEC play games at that time?  barry was no real help with that either.  then we have The donald that bought up oil on the cheap to re stock what the previous admins squandered away. 

he may be a crass non pC person, but he did do a ton of good while constantly fighting off the assholes around him.

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

wasnt OPEC play games at that time?  barry was no real help with that either.  then we have The donald that bought up oil on the cheap to re stock what the previous admins squandered away. 

he may be a crass non pC person, but he did do a ton of good while constantly fighting off the assholes around him.

Well, with TDS you focus on the fact that he was crass and non PC.  Never worry about the actual stuff getting accomplished.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

But

Yeah, and weird how that happened immediately after Cheney's 2001 oil summit. We were told about "peak oil" the worlds oil reserves were running out! And oil prices were never going to be below $100/barrel ever again! Turns out is was a big lie. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

When was it 5 dollars a gallon under bush?  I do not defend the policies and admins that constantly drive our energy prices up.  This hurts the lower and middle class the most in this country. 

Its called OPEC and speculation dumb ass. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its called OPEC and speculation dumb ass. 

I don't remember gas ever being over 5 dollars a gallon, it may have gotten into the 4's.  And looking back at the history that isn't there either.  What I find is amazing is that not one democrat will admit that when the USA decided to really up oil production, our energy prices went down.  HMMM  Imagine not having to rely on OPEC.  Jesus christ is this that hard for people to figure out?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't remember gas ever being over 5 dollars a gallon, it may have gotten into the 4's.  And looking back at the history that isn't there either.  What I find is amazing is that not one democrat will admit that when the USA decided to really up oil production, our energy prices went down.  HMMM  Imagine not having to rely on OPEC.  Jesus christ is this that hard for people to figure out?

It sure the fuck was around here. Right before the housing crisis. Then it went to $1.50, Thanks Bush!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What I can’t figure out is how  in the fuck you are able to walk and breathe at the same time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What I can’t figure out is how  in the fuck you are able to walk and breathe at the same time.

Its amazing.

I said it was almost $5/gal and now he's saying I said it was over $5.

These fuckers lie to themselves as much as they lie to everyone else  

Sad

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's because you are a dip shit.  I don't really think you figure out much of anything.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Its amazing.

I said it was almost $5/gal and now he's saying I said it was over $5.

These fuckers lie to themselves as much as they lie to everyone else  

Sad

LOL, You are the fuckers making up the shit saying it was "ALMOST" 5 dollars a gallon. 

Here is an idea, lets close all the drilling areas, and let OPEC and other countries sell us oil and see what happens.  FFS the dipshits in the admin right now are doing just that and gas prices are going up.  HELLO? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Both Bush and Trump squandered huge opportunities to create real lasting positive change out of the crisese during their terms and instead just perpetuated the status quo. 

Yeah, Bush and other entrenched politicians do that.  No need to include trump as you have NOTHING that proves your statement.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.

And Biden was asking OPEC the other week to increase production to lower prices. Lolololololololol

Some really highly educated big worded smarty pants around here.

Edited by CFM

Just now, CFM said:

And Biden was asking OPEC the other week to increase production to lower prices. Lolololololololol

Some really highly educated big worded smarty pants around here.

Really they are bunch of god damn idiots.  Seems as though they have no fucking clue, but I think they do know, but just can't actually admit that the idiots they vote for are the problem.  Anti-patriotic liberals that are so consumed in being LIBERAL that they vote for an OLD, WHITE, WEALTHY, ENTRENCHED politician because he says he is a democrat.  Now that is hypocrisy at the core.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Really they are bunch of god damn idiots.  Seems as though they have no fucking clue, but I think they do know, but just can't actually admit that the idiots they vote for are the problem.  Anti-patriotic liberals that are so consumed in being LIBERAL that they vote for an OLD, WHITE, WEALTHY, ENTRENCHED politician because he says he is a democrat.  Now that is hypocrisy at the core.

Beats voting for someone convicted of fraud twice and has more cases pending.