FB humor season is back!!!

On 2/12/2024 at 1:27 PM, mnstang said:

I had a guy tell me I didn't know what I was talking about because his Riot X handles unbelievably great on the trails.  I think he even said it railed.  

Tucker hibberts interview with burandt bot said those sleds don’t turn. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Knowing that sled in particular - that is a drop in the bucket and they were maintained indepth.

And it's a 120... :lol:

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ask @fortune46x how much are stuck into those things... it's astonishing. 

There is a number of reasons we really didn't push the boys on 120/200/206 racing.  Cost is one of those reasons.

9 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Knowing that sled in particular - that is a drop in the bucket and they were maintained indepth.

I find it wild what parents will spend on their kids race sleds.  The asking price is more then I have paid for 2 new sleds some years.

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And it's a 120... :lol:

But no expense spared.  Makes karting seem not so bad.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There is a number of reasons we really didn't push the boys on 120/200/206 racing.  Cost is one of those reasons.

I find it wild what parents will spend on their kids race sleds.  The asking price is more then I have paid for 2 new sleds some years.

But no expense spared.  Makes karting seem not so bad.

right... @airflite1 said it best recently about kids and kids+racing

a parent could (in theory) for SX get a kid a stock Cat made 200 and go racing for less than the cost of rehab or counseling and have a reason to spend time together in the garage and teach them to socially interact and gain friends not only for themselves but with other parents... but where would the fun be in that? 

ours plays/played basketball, softball, soccer, theatre, swim team etc and once the kiddos are off to college, most of us parents will still hang out, go to dinner and visit them at school... if we can afford the gas $

:lol:

life is about making good decisions... I think we have.