19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't wheelie my 85hp 500, only mod is a can

coincidence?  :dunno:

remove limiter straps

remove coupling blocks

find a hill or something with gradient to make yourself look good

break out the camera...

sigh... 

Zero bullshit. Every main trail or trail and road intersection we went through, last Saturday afternoon trying to get back into the town we were staying in, there was at least one young kid trying to ride wheelies on a Doo long track. It was like those old school side shows they use to have at the circus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Zero bullshit. Every main trail or trail and road intersection we went through, last Saturday afternoon trying to get back into the town we were staying in, there was at least one young kid trying to ride wheelies on a Doo long track. It was like those old school side shows they use to have at the circus. 

these meatheads walk amongst us... ;)

must be city kids that don't get out much

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

these meatheads walk amongst us... ;)

must be city kids that don't get out much

Should have seen the group of rich Northern Michigan University kids that I ran into that were jumping back and forth across the trail just south of Marquette. I watched one run into the back of one of the others and then I literally almost t-boned another one that never saw me and even though a couple of the kids in his group were trying to wave he over out of my way, he never saw them or me until it was almost too late. Not one sled in that group of 8-10 was more than two years old. ALL of them had some sort of brightly colored flashy “LOOK AT ME!” Wrap on their sled as well. 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Should have seen the group of rich Northern Michigan University kids that I ran into that were jumping back and forth across the trail just south of Marquette. I watched one run into the back of one of the others and then I literally almost t-boned another one that never saw me and even though a couple of the kids in his group were trying to wave he over out of my way, he never saw them or me until it was almost too late. Not one sled in that group of 8-10 was more than two years old. ALL of them had some sort of brightly colored flashy “LOOK AT ME!” Wrap on their sled as well. 

work right on 39/51 N/S and see them coming and going all week long... as many off trail and mountain sleds as 'normal' trail sleds.  idk wtf is with these types but I'm glad we don't see many around here.

just got home from wrenching on sleds all morning and testing new setups this afternoon, saw eight people on sleds in an hour and a half because I guess it's so much cooler to ride up north (thank God)... first thing the wife tells me is there's been three snowmobile related deaths since Thursday.  

idk, I ride hard and fast where it's reasonable on trails I know well... but the mix of inexperienced folks, alcohol, ego and racer wanna-be's that may be riding past their skill level sure has kept me on guard much more than it used to.  or, maybe I'm just getting fuckin' old.  :)

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

work right on 39/51 N/S and see them coming and going all week long... as many off trail and mountain sleds as 'normal' trail sleds.  idk wtf is with these types but I'm glad we don't see many around here.

just got home from wrenching on sleds all morning and testing new setups this afternoon, saw eight people on sleds in an hour and a half because I guess it's so much cooler to ride up north (thank God)... first thing the wife tells me is there's been three snowmobile related deaths since Thursday.  

idk, I ride hard and fast where it's reasonable on trails I know well... but the mix of inexperienced folks, alcohol, ego and racer wanna-be's that may be riding past their skill level sure has kept me on guard much more than it used to.  or, maybe I'm just getting fuckin' old.  :)

i have noticed a trend of women in the 45-60 year old age range dying in snowmobile crashes this year. Seems like an up tick in that 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

i have noticed a trend of women in the 45-60 year old age range dying in snowmobile crashes this year. Seems like an up tick in that 

ok, long as it's not the hot young ones  ;)

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, long as it's not the hot young ones  ;)

Kill yourself you limp dick faggot cuck pussy coward. Go tell your Wife that. 

I thought you had teenage daughter?  

What a role model. 9_9

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Kill yourself you limp dick faggot cuck pussy coward. Go tell your Wife that. 

I thought you had teenage daughter?  

What a role model. 9_9

Ok bud, you gotta reel about 30% back in here, you're fishing illegal waters :fishing::cop::bc: 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok bud, you gotta reel about 30% back in here, you're fishing illegal waters :fishing::cop::bc: 

Ok fine.  Was nothing against his fam tho . 

Just dont usually let clowns like Him perv on youngs chicks . Esp Cop wannabes  :news:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ran into a group of 3 young guys the other weekend.

All 3 riding matching Freerides.

All 3 wearing matching 509 gear, down to the boots, gloves, and goggles.

Fucking nurds.

The only thing I could think of is they must have one hell of a circle jerk party back at wherever they stay.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Ran into a group of 3 young guys the other weekend.

All 3 riding matching Freerides.

All 3 wearing matching 509 gear, down to the boots, gloves, and goggles.

Fucking nurds.

The only thing I could think of is they must have one hell of a circle jerk party back at wherever they stay.

I mean, if their sled wrap AND all of their gear matched then yeah, I agree with you. 

However, my group all ride in Klim and 509 gear because for the most part, it works AND because one of the guys in the group is a dealer for both. Said dealer is always getting samples of other gear to try, as well. So far he’s just stuck with Klim and 509. 509 is sort of on my personal shit list lately though. I liked the idea of easy changing google lenses but almost ever set of lenses I’ve had since getting the damn things, have been a pile of shit. 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I mean, if their sled wrap AND all of their gear matched then yeah, I agree with you. 

However, my group all ride in Klim and 509 gear because for the most part, it works AND because one of the guys in the group is a dealer for both. Said dealer is always getting samples of other gear to try, as well. So far he’s just stuck with Klim and 509. 509 is sort of on my personal shit list lately though. I liked the idea of easy changing google lenses but almost ever set of lenses I’ve had since getting the damn things, have been a pile of shit. 

EVERYTHING matched!  The sleds, the gear, the accessories.  All of it.

It was a little fucking strange.  

I haven't been impressed with the 509 gear I've seen.  Their modular helmets are shit and zippers on the coats seem to fail quickly.

My brother does have a 509 sno-x helmet though that seems decent.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I haven't been impressed with the 509 gear I've seen.  Their modular helmets are shit and zippers on the coats seem to fail quickly.

509 is complete shit. I am basically sponsored by them as they send me new goggles yearly as they fall apart. None of Polaris’s top racers run 509. Goes to show you that you can’t even pay them to run it.

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I had one of their R3L Ignite helmets, hated it. Their sno-x helmets fit like shit on me too. 

I’ve only ever used their goggles and up until last year I’ve had great luck with them. Looking forward to trying the new Klim goggles in a few weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I've seen a few in that price range. 

right beneath it on that page... a 19 SX for $6400 and an 18 SX for $5700

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620648984822042/permalink/3235487833338141/?sale_post_id=3235487833338141

the 200 will probably still be worth more in two years... ;)

I remember when a ZRT 600 wasn't that much brand new

Edited by Crnr2Crnr