FB humor season is back!!!

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I was searching for something else and came across this from the XC race this weekend.

Nutbag of a lady. 

In one post, she was going to park a pickup with a for sale sign on it on the course, at the suggestion of what I'm assuming is an equally nutty friend.

image.png.bf0c6b9d435baf6dde76d423c49144f0.png

image.png.4d4c70055aaaad5e38e9dd7dda45abe2.png

image.png.d649235f65f2838f9c55ed694d1711b5.png

image.png.791f01901b48c75f64ff6516b4231c77.png

Horse lady, pretty much explains the nutty part.

• Thanks 2

I was searching for something else and came across this from the XC race this weekend.

Nutbag of a lady. 

In one post, she was going to park a pickup with a for sale sign on it on the course, at the suggestion of what I'm assuming is an equally nutty friend.

image.png.bf0c6b9d435baf6dde76d423c49144f0.png

image.png.4d4c70055aaaad5e38e9dd7dda45abe2.png

image.png.d649235f65f2838f9c55ed694d1711b5.png

image.png.791f01901b48c75f64ff6516b4231c77.png

wow ... 

just... 😲

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The Minnesota Snowmobile Riders group has really become something else this year.

Someone shares a post from a club or whatnot asking riders to stay on the trail and it just turns into a "I'll do what I want" shitshow.

Yep, and it just gets encouraged by the "I'll jump railroad tracks if I want".

4 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep, and it just gets encouraged by the "I'll jump railroad tracks if I want".

I have to wonder to myself that in 10-20-30 years, if these people are in powersports of any kind, what they are going to do.

They most likely won't be ditchbanging, who knows what the whole mountain situation will be, and I'm certain we won't have the miles of trails like we do now.

They'll sit around and bitch about why the trails aren't open anymore.  Sleds, SxS, quads, etc.  It won't matter.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2023 at 5:54 AM, Sled_Hed said:

Is it the can questions, the I can ride where I want people, the trolls or the Karen's? Lol

Sounds like all of the Michigan based pages too. 

16 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Some of these reports on ride command Crack me up.

Screenshot_20230115_210939_Polaris.jpg

Yup. I enjoy reading those. Especially after a weekend like last weekend. 

8 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Can confirm. 

The Minnesota Snowmobile Riders group has really become something else this year.

Someone shares a post from a club or whatnot asking riders to stay on the trail and it just turns into a "I'll do what I want" shitshow.

Yup. Same over here. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

A wise older friend of mine told me there are 3 general groups of women to avoid.  Horse ladies, pitbull owners, and runners.

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Sounds like all of the Michigan based pages too. 

Yup. I enjoy reading those. Especially after a weekend like last weekend. 

Can confirm. 

Yup. Same over here. 

The sad part is, the ones that do the most damage to the sport either don't care and never will, or will roll in, fuck shit up for 5 years, and find a new past time to fuckup.  SxS's, for example.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

A wise older friend of mine told me there are 3 general groups of women to avoid.  Horse ladies, pitbull owners, and runners.

The sad part is, the ones that do the most damage to the sport either don't care and never will, or will roll in, fuck shit up for 5 years, and find a new past time to fuckup.  SxS's, for example.  

That friend is wise beyond words. 

Yep the no fucks given group. 

Example a. Local kid that just had to post a trolling video because of people saying to stay on trail. Gives the other Justin's a bad name. Lol

Screenshot_20230116_180220_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Sled_Hed

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, the last woman I dated before my wife was a redhead, owned horses, was a runner but only owned a 120 lb female Bullmastiff. So yeah. Again, can confirm. 

100% on the rest of it. Our club got a $40,000 grant from the state to grade all of our trails before the snowmobile season started. They were torn to shit before December 1st. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

i've stated it multiple times and i'll state it again... snowmobilers will kill this activity long before global warming or climate change does.  seems almost inevitable.

54 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Back on topic a bit….

EC47D71B-B742-47E6-A238-30780D4AA0F5.jpeg

CE533754-26B2-4BD0-904B-B0928FE4239B.jpeg

ingnore that big ding in the running board... only driven by an elderly woman on sunday to bingo when most people are heading south.

that is a great color though, possibly one of the best ever.  ;)

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Walk 20 miles to look at his snowmobile that isn't stuck that bad and just fucking leave it there? 

image.png.bdabf4c56b0c63e3c5dcb9b7761a495a.png

Shit that never happened. He didn’t do 12 hours of walking to just leave it there. 

46 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was going through old Marketplace messages and found this gold.

At the time, the bike was selling for $950 or so, not on sale, I was asking $750 in like new shape.

1 star seller rating 4 lyfe.

image.png.2d67cdb7bc484bf4121c6921b576444c.png

The low ballers always get insulted when you call them out on their shit. I told one guy I would crash my sled into a tree before I sold it to him at the price he offered. Then sends me pictures of his so called new lynx and pick up truck and said better watch who you call poor. I said sweet I have another sled and the same pick up. I am not selling it any rich or poor low baller. Never responded after that 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I was going through old Marketplace messages and found this gold.

At the time, the bike was selling for $950 or so, not on sale, I was asking $750 in like new shape.

1 star seller rating 4 lyfe.

image.png.2d67cdb7bc484bf4121c6921b576444c.png

This was when I sold my 18. I had a guy on the way with $8500 to buy it and this guy went on and on about how it wasn’t worth any more than 6 lol.

06AF26C1-F85B-4085-B396-83C8DA818D1F.png