FB humor season is back!!!

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

That's actually a legit asking price for that sled if it's decent.  There's a lot of f7 guys that like the special editions.

I cringe at the thought of trying to sell an F7 and dealing with the messages from the typical f7 buyers.  I would just never sell it so I didn't have to deal with that.

Again, it’s not a horrible price but with the mileage, no fucking way. 

I saw an 80’s Indy Trail on their this morning that allegedly has 20 miles on it. $7500. Can’t find it now though. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Again, it’s not a horrible price but with the mileage, no fucking way. 

I saw an 80’s Indy Trail on their this morning that allegedly has 20 miles on it. $7500. Can’t find it now though. 

I saw that one too. Someone said it was a scam and had been posted by multiple Facebook profiles.

53 minutes ago, Gocky said:

Where’s all the guys looking for snow bikes?! I heard it here 1st that they were the future!!!!!!

ironically the pro-snowbike racers are only competing at three isoc events this winter and are instead competing on snowmobiles in the ProLite class.  

I've always heard of firecats frames cracking but holy crap I've seen a few pictures on the f7 FB.  And then the comments are all basically saying it's all normal and to make sure to check in all these other spots too.  And these aren't just cracks they're full on breaks with separation.  Fuck all of that, I could never own one of those.

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I've always heard of firecats frames cracking but holy crap I've seen a few pictures on the f7 FB.  And then the comments are all basically saying it's all normal and to make sure to check in all these other spots too.  And these aren't just cracks they're full on breaks with separation.  Fuck all of that, I could never own one of those.

Yeah I rebuilt a firecat for something to do 12 years ago. The sled looked perfectly fine but under the plastic the front end was bent right over. Cat had a bunch of bracing kits for the early ones. People say the new skidoos are tin cans but they think the fire cat is great. Hell you can go over a hill on a F7, punch the throttle to wheelie over over it, and feel the whole chassis twist. Then you add the retards of the internet that keep running them cracked and they are just shit piles. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Can barely get a decent comet duster for $50.

I paid $5 for a Yamaha gear Duster at Haydays one year in really good shape.  Had to carry that damn thing around the rest of the day.  Not worth it.

41 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

P.olar B.ear clutch’s grand daddy is the duster 

Think NSP has a super secret kit for my Dusters?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I paid $5 for a Yamaha gear Duster at Haydays one year in really good shape.  Had to carry that damn thing around the rest of the day.  Not worth it.

Can't carry two mugs of beer when you're carrying a duster. $5 is a deal though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah I rebuilt a firecat for something to do 12 years ago. The sled looked perfectly fine but under the plastic the front end was bent right over. Cat had a bunch of bracing kits for the early ones. People say the new skidoos are tin cans but they think the fire cat is great. Hell you can go over a hill on a F7, punch the throttle to wheelie over over it, and feel the whole chassis twist. Then you add the retards of the internet that keep running them cracked and they are just shit piles. 

I really had no idea it was that bad.  I'm out.  I think I'd just get a CFR if I really had a late model ass dragger itch to scratch.  I've never had the 1000 twin.

56 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

https://youtu.be/K22a8I_6iZo