FB humor season is back!!!

Anther treasure from actr

Did you guys see the guy that just took a grinder to the rib on the rail because the slot in his hole repair block wasn't correct... I wanted to ask why didnt he grind out the slot in the block.. I stead of butchering the rail, but quickly realized it would be a stupid answer.

He called it smoothing it out.

Screenshot_20221013-205654_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Cwhite138

44 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Anther treasure from actr

Did you guys see the guy that just took a grinder to the rib on the rail because the slot in his hole repair block wasn't correct... I wanted to ask why didnt he grind out the slot in the block.. I stead of butchering the rail, but quickly realized it would be a stupid answer.

He called it smoothing it out.

Screenshot_20221013-205654_Facebook.jpg

I saw his block didn’t fit right but for fucks sake I didn’t realized he took a grinder to the rail now lol. Why didn’t he have it welded or replace the damn thing 

Edited by Not greg b

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

He is selling 100 spots for 100 bucks a crack. So he wants 10k for the sled. Also doing 4 250 dollar winners. So his bottom dollar is 9600 for the sled 

Fuck what could possibly go wrong..

On 10/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, Not greg b said:

I sent that to Alex and c2c earlier. Actr has been on fire today

640F6A7F-3CB5-46B2-8214-241EFE409854.png

E7D184B5-65F8-416B-83C7-C8B9D1B86EEF.jpeg

4EB716DD-009C-4D36-81B6-F788D23A63E8.jpeg

58900564-2736-4747-B7B8-9F431741DB5A.jpeg

I saw the f7 one where he dropped it off at his former school.. I had alot of questions about that one.  People are just so dumb 

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

I saw the f7 one where he dropped it off at his former school.. I had alot of questions about that one.  People are just so dumb 

If any of that is true I am scared of what is working on anything now coming out of tech school

18 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Apparently...

Screenshot_20221016-161644_Facebook.jpg

I saw that and had a reply typed out and said fuck it.  But yeah.  Wow.  Guy said something about it's a race sled so it doesn't have to be pretty.  Last I checked "race sleds" are still supposed to perform decently and be maintained properly.

18 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Just wrap that with heat tape 

In the original post there were guys saying to wrap it with header heat wrap.  Yes because that is what header wrap is for!  Unbelievable.  I can't believe how many idiots are out there I'll never be able to understand how incompetent and clueless so many people are.

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I saw that and had a reply typed out and said fuck it.  But yeah.  Wow.  Guy said something about it's a race sled so it doesn't have to be pretty.  Last I checked "race sleds" are still supposed to perform decently and be maintained properly.

In the original post there were guys saying to wrap it with header heat wrap.  Yes because that is what header wrap is for!  Unbelievable.  I can't believe how many idiots are out there I'll never be able to understand how incompetent and clueless so many people are.

Seriously lol?? There are some special people in that group 

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

It's every group lol. That wasn't even on Arctic cat trail riders

Right I'm not even on actr I had to leave that cesspool long ago.  They are all over.

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What part of not wrenching on the race sleds do those stupid asses not understand?? They are looking for a truck driver and possible grilling bitch in case Alex takes all the free corn dogs 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

What part of not wrenching on the race sleds do those stupid asses not understand?? They are looking for a truck driver and possible grilling bitch in case Alex takes all the free corn dogs 

some pretty dumb comments in there

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

I don’t have a cdl, but love wrenching on my dirty old triple xlt. I am perfect fit for the job. Inbox me 

I always like replies about jobs where the person in need of work then asks the employer to contact them.  Nothing like weeding out the dumb lazy fucks right off the bat 

• 3 weeks later...